A Foreigner Tutor (Epilogue)

It's been 4 months since I fucked my bestfriend's wife, Akeno-san. To be honest, those times were pretty much fun to say at least for me and to her. I actually forgot about it and just continues to teach as a teacher to my hometown. One day, while I was chilling on my prestigious couch, a bell rang came from the front door of my house. I wondered who rang the bell, maybe those kids who likes to prank. I opened the door and a shock looked formed on my face, and happy face at the same time. In the doorstep of my house, Hideo and Akeno were standing, with their own baby was held by Akeno-san.

I and Hideo without any second thought did a secret clap like we always did, and we hugged each other. "Bro! You're now a father! Wtf! I'm so jealous of you!" I said happily while Akeno giggles to both of us. "Yeah, brah! I know you can get like mine has!" He said smugly. I let them inside, and Akeno-san asked me where my vacant room, which I led her to my vacant room. She wanted to let their baby sleep, and me and hideo were only left in the living room.

We chatted like you know the boys topic..... He said that they were going to stay here for 2 months and they decided to surprises me, and he said also that he needs my help once more. Well, you know..... But, he wants also to have that sessions with his wife..... I agreed gladly and we planned it tomorrow in evening.

I was preparing some stuff I need, then the door of my room was opened and I looked around and see Akeno-san, standing there. She was breathing heavily, so I asked her what she needs. She took out her dress and exposed her naked body, with ever QOS marks and tattoos around her body. I smiled sinisterly and without any second thought, I lifted her, placed onto my bed, pulled the chains with a QOS logo on it, cuffed her hands, and used my QOS blindfold to put around her eyes. I called Hideo, who was now placing their child on the bed. I signed him to come with me, and we both entered to my room. He was getting hype as he saw his wife, butt naked. We took out our clothes off, and I let him first to do it.......... Well I hope my neighbors didn't called the cops........