Touchuukasou

A/n: Hey guys, this is my first time creating a one-shot yandere NTR to Wattpad. I know you read of these types of one-shot but, wish me luck and I hope you like it.

After our dad died, my sisters, Yuna and Mariko were the only ones part of the family I have. I loved them, not like they are my sisters, I loved them and look them as a woman. But then, my best friend Takashi took both of them away from me. I was desperate when I watch the video Takashi has sent to me, where my both sisters getting fucked by him. "Sorry y/n, we still loved you but, we loved more Takashi's dick. We're both sorry but not actually. Good bye y/n". Both of them said it. I feel disgusted, depressed and my world fell in front of my eyes. After I watch that video, I smashed my cellphone to the ground and started to jerk off. I can't describe that feeling, but I do regret having an incestuous feeling towards my sisters. After I finish jerking off, I planned to go to university to finish my academics. I lost contact to my sisters Yuna, Mariko, and my best friend Takashi, and I don't care about them anymore.

5 years later.....

Now, here I am. Drinking with my batchmates at the bar. I told them that I had an incestuous feeling about my sisters, and pretty much they just laugh at it and me too anyway cause it's already in my past. Well, we can't go back with it anyway. "Dude, your best friend took them!..... Damn boy, forget them." my friend Mark told me. "Yeah, I know right, it's disgusting anyway to have that feeling towards both of them," I said, "You know bro, having a girlfriend is better than having 2 sisters that don't love you", Mark said. "Ok bro, I gotta go home now, I feel so sleepy anyway", I said. "Ok bro, have a good night," my batchmates told me.

Walking in the street while the moon shines feels free to me.. Suddenly, I fell and landed on a trash bag. 'Ah... Sister Yuna and Mariko, why did you left me?..... Tch........ Screw them, they choose it......' Then, I heard a giggle from 2 girls, I just didn't notice or see their faces because I fell asleep.

Waking up with a headache is just like going to school in early morning. My alarm clock blasting ringin, I was annoyed by it and smash it with my fist. Then, I smell something good in my apartment, and then I realized that I collapsed in the trash bags. 'How the heck did I end up in my own room?' I said to myself. Then, the sound of humming I heard at the kitchen. I took my baseball bat and quietly opening my bedroom door and sneak out to my kitchen. When I was in kitchen, I see 2 girls wearing a uniform and apron. I couldn't see their faces because they were facing in the stove, cooking something. "WHO ARE YOU, WHY ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT?!!" I shouted. They turn around and I saw my sisters again, they just smiled to me. "Oh, good morning y/n, don't you remember us?" they answer. "I DON'T CARE. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT RIGHT NOW!" I said. The rage and anger that I hid for so long goes out to my body. I feel like I would punch them. While I was shouting at them, I didn't realize mariko was coming to me but before I reacted to it, she stab me a syringe to my neck, and I feel sleepy. "Shhhhh brother... go to sleep, after you wake up we'll take care of you and we will explain anything after you wake up, ok?" Yuna said.

A few hours later

The dreams of in that they, we're I would rather not see that VIDEO shown to me again in my dreams. The sound of nothing feels eerie clearly. I woke up, in my bedroom but my hands were tied down. I look at the clock and it was afternoon, then I heard the sound of the bedroom door opened and close. I turned around to see Yuna and Mariko, standing with their lingerie outfit. I tried to get up but my feet were tied up too. "THAT'S NOT GONNA WORK, NO MATTER WHAT OUTFIT YOU GONNA WEAR, I WON'T STILL LOVE BOTH OF YOU!" I shouted at them, and Yuna walked and sat to the side of bed, and both of them started to cry. "Please....... Y/n....... Give the attention that you gave to us....... We want our happy y/n back....... we miss the loving y/n." Yuna said. "NO, I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE! YOU HEAR ME, YOUR HEAR ME! I NEVER FORGIVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME THAT DAY, YOU SLUT, BOTH OF YOU ARE SLUTS!" The words that I hate to sayit now comes out to my own mouth. Mariko walks beside to my bed, still crying. "I AM NOW HAPPY TO MY NEW LIFE WITHOUT BOTH OF YOU! WHERE'S TAKASHI, HUH! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE HIS DICK THAN TO ME!? I WON'T GIVE MY TRUST BACK TO BOTH OF YOU, YOU SLUTS!" Still angry, and ranting to them. Suddenly, they stopped crying and looked at me with a blank expression to both of their faces. It caught me off guard because I never see them like that before. " I guess...... WE. SHOULD. BREAK. YOU." Both of them said it. Now, I feel scared. They layed in my bed, their breast faces to my sides and they smothered me to it, and that's the only thing I remember before I blacked out.

A Few months later

Now, here I am working at the company I had applied. Still keep doing it for a month now. After I finish the project that the secretary gave to me, I went home. I opened the door, and said "I'm home", and then I heard running from kitchen to the front door and see it was Mariko hugging me tight. I just hug her back with a blank expression face. They did break me but not entirely. My hands were grab by Mariko and took me at the dining table, and see yuna preparing her cooked food the table. After we finished eating, I take a shower, and goes to bed, but before I can sleep, yuna and mariko goes to my bedroom and sleeps with me with their breast facing to me. Both of them pet my head, and I feel asleep.

"YOU'RE OURS NOW MY DARLING Y/N" Both of them whispered in y/n's ear.

A/N: YES! FINISHED NOW. HOPE YOU LIKE IT, CAN'T KEEP A PROMISE ANYWAY. BUT I'LL POST ANOTHER STORIES FOR YOU GUYS.

VARIOUS YANDERE FEMALE NTR CHARACTERS X MALE READEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara