The 2 Cold Nymphomaniac Adult Actress Best Friend 🍋

Y/n POV:

My girlfriend Levi, who was my girlfriend invited me to go to anime surplus cosplay event. She was one of the most loving weeb gf I had for my entire life. We got together for almost 7 years and it was the best thing had ever happened to me. We met each other when we both are in 4th year college and I do feel lucky because of it. She wore a Makima's outfit which it was perfect for her to look at.

I wore Dante's outfit with a Styrofoam rebellion attached on the jacket

I wore Dante's outfit with a Styrofoam rebellion attached on the jacket. Both of us are excited when we got inside of the arena.

It was full of people like us who are weeb, and just enjoying the things we do like

It was full of people like us who are weeb, and just enjoying the things we do like. Some of them are fan in one piece, others demon slayers, you named an anime and you could see a lot of them anywhere. I just followed Levi wherever she leads me to and she bought a ton of merchandise and I bought some merchandise too. While we were at the Spy X Family store to look some new things, we heard a lot of noises coming from the entrance. Our heads turn around and see... Nothing but a lot of packed up crowds. We both shrugged it off and continues to look for the merchandise.

The screams were getting louder and louder until I can hear a name... Hitomi Tanaka... And Anri Okita... My eyes were wide open, my skin began to turn to color grey, and my body were like stoned. Levi notices this and places her hand to my right shoulder.

Levi: Are you okay? You seem so odd, like you seen a ghost.

Y/n: *Turns around to her* Nah... I'm okay...

We just continued our own business while the crowds were getting hyper. In my head, I never knew that 2 of my best friends, who was being cold at me are now famous for some reason, but I don't really care as I cut all ties and contacts from them and now, I lived with a great life. As the even got crowded and with a lot of noises, Levi tugs my outfit and she seems distress.

Levi: Can we please go home.

I agreed because she was diagnosed with agoraphobia. I took her hand and we walked to the exit. As me and Levi were coming to the exit, in my left side I could see Hitomi and Anri were attending all of their fans. In my head, I was thinking that they shouldn't see me, over and over again. But when I turned my head around to look at them, they saw me. Their faces were lightly shocked expression and I took a lot of opportunity to left there.