The 4 Harem Stolen by A Billionaire Playboy Vampire Part 1

The morning routine was the same as usual for me. You don't need the details, but I was working at a famous restaurant that was open not too long ago named Pot Au Feu and had a big ass sign to it. It became a sensational restaurant that even Marco Pierre White like their food. Getting the job as a waiter is a hassle for me. Out of all 300 people who applied, I was the lucky one who got in. Like I said again, you don't need the detail for how I get in.

Working there was also had a biggest standard than to an egotistical and narcissistic person. Clothes should be neat at all times, dirtiness shouldn't be allowed, must have all those calmness expression at all times, be polite even to some rude customers, and attend the most Karen customers. Tiring the job was, but the pay was good. The weird thing is... We never met the boss or owner of the restaurant. It was only handed by a manager that was entrusted.

Weird for all of us but we never took it at any malicious or something that made it sus to us. But one day, the manager made an announcement that the owner in 3 months. And so, the manager gave us 3 months of preparation to some adjustments to ourselves. The manager also gave us a paper, instructions of how to serve the way the owner wanted.

For those 3 months, it was all but how to serve the way the instruction was requiring us to do. It was also observed by the manager if the shift was finished, so most of us felt tired and too sleepy. It was all nothing to our head but to just follow those instructions...

Due to their perfectionism way, some of my co-workers were not in their shape when the shift started. The night is still young the manager said, but we are not into that phrase or quote to sat at least.

The day came around. We are in the best dress that we could have. The tension was all over the place. It was like filled with mixed emotions. Some of them are excited and some of them aren't. I waited... Waited... Waited to be called my name, until it was turn to me. Standing from the illustrious door of the owner, who was now inside. Carrying a plate that the chef cooked from her, opening the door and my eyes has widen. In the table, it was non-other but my big sis, Yuri.

Long story short, we met once again. The woman I loved the most, part of my life and my family was taken away from me and told me a lot of things that it did hurt me the most. Now, we met once again. To be honest, I was happy but nothing to be felt anymore. I watched when she pulls out the bio-data, looks back at me then goes back on the bio-data, never signed me to go back. I just stood there, feeling awkward as the silence covers around the room.

Her attention got back to mine. We stared to each other, not even moving a little muscle. Her mouth opens, her lips made a lot of movement as her voice echoed.

Yuri: How nice to see you again, little brother~

Her eyes have met mine. There's something unique and peculiar from her eyes. Looking so deeply, feeling something that might alter my head, her iris wasn't the same as anyone. It was like... A monster's eyes.

She then handed me some sort of card. On it was her name, phone number.

Yuri: Call me~

And I left there. Still in the wonders how it was all coincidence or not...