My BFF Tsundere Succubus

Every once in a while, I get treated harsh by reality. World was sucked. Gets to bullied, rejected by my crush, and was just my parents had that disappointment expression when I'm around with them. And now, I still have some of virgins' friend that I adore. Friends that had same hobbies and same things that liked.

Home. To be exact in my own room. That's where I feel comfortable to my space. Filled with anime and game posters that were plastered all around the wall, and trying to limit my interaction with others that I do not know.

Me and the boys were hanging out from our safe spot, debating what pokemon is the best startup. Others think it was Grass-type Pokemon, others Water-type and I only picked the Fire-type Pokemon. Until it was interrupted by one of boys looking at and pointing something. Our head turn around to who it was, and to my surprise. Anisa, my bestfriend. Her outfit made the boys go blush. Well... She's those type of student that are really into academics and extra activities like sports. I don't really call her BFF because... Well... We had some rocky relationship to say at least. A lot of students are awed to her, had a crush, and just like Bieber fans that just passed out because he sang Yummy. But for me, nope.

Always mean, pushes me away when I even get slightly closer to her, brags everything that she achieves to me, comparing herself to my existence. It is painful to even walk with her back home, but one thing for sure, that if I get closer to her somehow, I could imagine some erotic things in my head. But I just put it all aside and it has been 2 weeks that I just worked myself not to engage to her. Bet even now that she will complain something so irrelevant.

Boy 1: Dude... That's the famous athlete

Anisa: Boys, could I please borrow Y/n for a little?

Boys: Yeah... Sure...

Anisa then grabs my arms, pulls me away from the boys. We were far ahead from their radius. I was on the wall, and she's pissed. I don't know what I did to her of why she was pissed.

Anisa: You never came to my practice.

Y/n: Well... I—

Anisa: You continue the martial arts class.

Y/n: I mean---

Anisa: You never came to qualifiers.

Y/n: I got busy---

Anisa put both of her arms between me. She got closer and closer to my face, as if it was trying to kiss me. I duck down and it even got her more pissed that ever. Anisa then stood me back up, pins both of my hands and the same thing happened. Imaginations are running rampant to my head, like I imagine I'm in the room with her, both of us are naked. I tower her body as our face and eyes just fixed to each other and gets closer and closer.

Anisa: Hey... Dude...

Y/n: Yeah... What?

Anisa: Why you didn't go to my birthday?

Y/n: I got busy to school stuff

Anisa: School stuff on my ass. I knew you receive my invitation and you just completely ignore it? Are those boys are poisoning your mind?

That line makes me a little bit concern and irritated. With all my strength, I pushed her away from me. Anisa was surprise to what I did.

Y/n: Anisa. Are you jealous to my own friends? If you are, your attitude right now is being childish. I could tolerate your attitude towards me but to envy my friends that they got attention more than you? You are not some sort of Female Character, okay? If I ever tell you a truth, you were just mean to me. Since the first time we met, you were just taunting, mocking, bullying me a lot of times. I could not feel or remember the time that you were being nice. All I heard was "I am better than you" and "Loser that could not get a GF". You might not know that it hurt me, a lot. That's why I never came to your birthday, qualifiers for your varsity, to your practice. I gave you a lot of times that you need to lay low your attitude, and these times... Nothing...

As soon I said those words, I left the scene. Maybe I did say to her some nasty words but they are the truth. I came back to the boys and noticed something was off. I told them that everything was fine and dandy. For the next day comes, we totally became strangers. Heard that she's pumping all of her energy to her varsity team. She became star player but some students that I heard from gossips, she changed. Like her eyes were dead. As for me, everything was A-OK.

A few months have passed and everything just feel so normal. Until Ellaine came around. My GF. She was the same as me. Same likings, same hobbies, and we just hit it off. Played with the boys, discussing anime, and just some normal stuff that we do. But weirdly, the lewd dreams that I have continued to appear. This time it was much more intense. I tried to open my eyes and didn't even responding. All I can see to the face of the girl was nothing but white. Ellaine and I planned to have sleepover to my home and I agreed.

Unluckily, I got tasked by my PE teacher to grab some stuff in the gym's storage room and was also partnered by Anisa. Months that went by since the incident, the feeling of awkwardness came all over. Quiet. I mean too quiet. I was just minding my business until my body was dragged and pressed against on the wall. The first reaction I got was shocked and surprise, and then... I was pinned on the wall by Anisa. Her expression says it all. An expression of child on the verge of tearing up from her eyes.

Anisa: Why?

Y/n: What?

Anisa: Why??

Y/n: *Visible confused but also scared*

Anisa: Why?

Y/n: *Still confused*

Anisa: Why did I have to wait?

Her face got closer and closer. Her lips make contact to mine. Her hands loosen its grip from my wrist and quickly put my hand on her and tried to push her away. But something happened to my body. All of my strength suddenly gone, she then places her hands to my face, deepening the way of her kiss. My head starts to felt into fog. I couldn't comprehend what just inspire, it feels like a bullet hit me with so pace that wasn't even allowed.

Moments have passed until I could see myself, in the nurse bed. Realization came as I passed out and Ellaine was there. Looking so worried, I brush it off and told her that I feel fine. She sighed out of relief, knowing that she knows that I was fine. Basically, I was found by our PE teacher passed out. Wonder why and they also noticed that Anisa wasn't everywhere to be seen. I got worried and probably guessing she'll attack me again, so I need to prepare.

The plan was still moved. Ellaine and I watching the new movie. The time was 10:00 pm, Ellaine was fast asleep and I just continued to watch some movies until I could feel my eyes started to get heavy. I turn the T.V. off, carried Ellaine to my bed and we took off.

Eyes were completely shut off. The time was 3:15 am, Ellaine and Y/n both are fast asleep. Y/n's eyes open so slowly, feeling groggily, he looks up to see a silhouette of a person, standing. He tried to stand up but was unable due to a hand was placed on his mouth. Y/n also felt the aura of the room suddenly changed. From calm to something sinister. His vision got better and better and to the horrors from his eyes, he sees Anisa, but something wasn't supposed to be there. From her blue-ish colored eyes now turned into red pierced at the dark, she wore nothing, horns were there on her head, and tails were there to be seen. It wiggles around, like a dog getting excited or happy. Y/n could also smell something that make him arouse. His head were cloudy, visions began to blur. He could only do was to watch as the face of Anisa starts to get closer once again.

Anisa ties Y/n's wrist from the chair. His mouth was gag, eyes were covered. Anisa was collectively calm, humming as she prepares herself. Using lube to cover it all over her body. She turns around and notices quickly the bulge from his pants. Her tongue licks the lips while the imagination takes over.

Ellaine woke up, notices that Y/n wasn't in her side. Stood up and hears a muffled moans coming from the other room. Creepily walks to the noise, she notices the door slightly opened. Her curiosity took over and she then peaks. Inside of the room, her eyes widen and focused at the middle. She sees a woman or if she could even tell if it's a woman or something, was on top of her boyfriend. Smothering his face to her breast while the woman's moan continued and getting louder. For some unknown reason, she could feel the tingling sensation around her body, causing her to fall down. Her breathing was getting heavy, the crotch of hers started to wet, and instinctively she just started to play herself while also continuing watched her bf.

Morning rose. Anisa already left, Y/n was fast asleep and Ellaine was unresponsive. Hugging tightly her BF as she just stared. At him. She can't think. She can't move. She can't sleep. She can't do anything but to just stared...