25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Comenzar desde el principio

"What was that?" Tae whispered to himself still standing there.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

At Airport ~

Mr. Kim and Lu Han were saying goodbye to Taehyung who was crying hugging his dad who also had tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry son....you will be happy there yeah and don't forget your old dad after meeting your new family" Mr. Kim joked to lighten up his mood.

" *Chuckle* I can never forget you dad just don't get too old and have more wrinkles....you know you already look very old in front of someone's appa" Tae teased wiping away his tears looking at you know you know 😉 and that someone looked at him amused with raised brows.

"It's because i am still young and handsome you know" Namjoon said moving his hand through his hairs with a smug look.

"Not more than me though" Jin said flipping his imaginary hairs and everyone burst into laughter still except the emotionless one.

"Tae please don't go ~" Lu Han whined and Taehyung chuckled at him ruffling his hair.

"Don't be sad hannie I'll call you daily yeah?" Taehyung said with a small smile.

"You remember my number right?" Lu Han asked.

"Ofcourse hannie and i have it saved in my phone you know" Taehyung said hugging him tightly.

"No I don't trust mobiles, who knows in future you lost your phone and use it as a excuse for not contacting me....no no no I can't take any kind of risk" Lu Han argued make Taehyung chuckle again.

"I know I know that's why i remembered it in my mind yeah" Taehyung said pulling away from the hug and someone rolled his eyes at them poking his cheek with his tongue.

Then everyone entered JK's private jet all ready to leave but when JK was going to enter Mr. Kim stopped him.....

"Just know my son is not a saint JK, I hope you will keep him happy there" Mr. Kim said before pulling JK in a hug who looked at him with a raised brow and Mr. Kim turned around after patting his shoulder chuckling.

After a long journey of hours the jet finally landed in Seoul at the airport Namjoon owned (I told you he is another Ceo of JJK Airlines but it's just name after JK because the real owner is Namjoon after JK handling him the CEO's position).

"Finally" Jin yelled inhaling the fresh air of his homeland dragging Taehyung with him excitedly leaving the father son duo behind.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"They are here" a very exited Jimin yelled standing at the main door of the mansion causing the same exited Momo to ran towards him.

"Welcome back" they both yelled in unison smiling very brightly after seeing their family members at the door.

After greetings and hugging each other they both turned to Taehyung who was standing there awkwardly and JK with Namjoon went inside leaving them at the door.

"You are Taehyung right?" Jimin asked jumping in excitement and Tae nod his head still awkwardly looking at them.

"Eomma he is so beautiful please" Momo cooed loudly.

"You are making him uncomfortable guys....let the boy enter first" Jin said sensing the younger's discomfort.

"Come on Taehyung don't feel uncomfortable here, now it's also your family" Jin said taking Tae inside who was looking around checking out the mansion.

"I am Jimin"

"And i am Momo" both said excitedly jumping a little on their places.....they both were really exited to befriend the newly added member of their family.

"Don't mind them, they are really friendly and bubbly" Jin said smiling looking at the two lovingly.
Tae looked at him and then at Jimin and Momo who were smiling at him.

"Jimine go and show Tae his room, he must me tired after a long journey" Jin said.

"Yes we have already got the room ready....i am also going to show him his room" Momo excitedly said.

"Come on we will show you your room" Jimin said before taking Taehyung to his room.

                     Tae's Room

"This is your room, do you like it?" Jimin asked to which Tae nod looking around the room.

"Do you wanna shower?" - Momo.

"Do you wanna sleep?" - Jimin.

"Are you hungry?" - Momo.

"Why aren't you speaking?" - Jimin.

"Are you afraid of us?" - Momo.

"Don't be afraid we are here to talk only" - Jimin.

"Don't you wanna be our friend?" - Momo.

"Are yo-"

"Relax man relax" Tae said shaking Jimin by his shoulder.

"OMG he speak, he finally speak" Momo squealed.

"You both sit down and take deep breaths please" Tae said and made them sit on the bed who took deep breaths.

"Hi i am Kim Taehyung" Tae said standing in front of them smiling a little and before they could speak...

"I know I know you are Jimin and you are Momo...tell me more about yourself" Tae said interrupting them.

Later they talked for hours and Taehyung felt really comfortable around them....at night he slept after talking to Lu Han telling him about his day and having his dinner in his own room as Jin didn't want him to feel him uncomfortable on his first day.
                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(1480 words).
Sorry if it's boring 🤕.
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien