"Let's go to release Sanwazi." Xu Zhao encouraged Xu Fan.

"Dad let it go, I will, will, throw it."

"No, Dad believes you." Xu Zhao handed the radio to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan dared not take it.

Xu Zhao repeatedly encouraged.

Xu Fan finally picked up the radio again, walked cautiously towards the yard, and when he successfully put the radio on the big stool, it seemed like he had done an extremely successful thing, his face was full of joy, and that kind of self-confidence came back. He happily arched in Xu Zhao's arms for a while, then ran to the next door to find Dazhuang, and Dazhuang and Dazhuang moved a small stool, sat in front of the stool and listened to the radio, and from time to time said amazing childish words.

Xu Zhao couldn't do anything about it, and after talking to Xu's father, he went into the west wing to pack his things, but there was nothing to pack. There was only a bed, a table, and a bench in the room of about forty square meters. What is worth packing, Xu Zhao was a little tired, so he just laid down on the bed to rest for a while, and sorted out his thoughts on growing vegetables.

He couldn't help thinking, if only he had the internet, he would be able to check it on the internet. It would be better if he used it with the farmers' experience. Unfortunately, there is no internet, not even professional books. .

If there are professional books...professional books, they should be available in this era. It is estimated that he has to go to the city to buy or find them, but he doesn't have time to go to the city now, so he can only wait a few more days and go again when he has time. Then, Uncle Zhang, who had just left, came to look for Xu Zhao again, saying that there was a phone call to find Xu Zhao, and Xu Zhao immediately thought of Cui Dingchen after hearing it.

Sure enough, Cui Dingchen made the call.

Xu Zhao held the phone and shouted suspiciously, "Uncle, what's the matter?"

Cui Dingchen's voice came over and said, "I'm looking for Qingfeng."

Xu Zhao replied: "Qingfeng went back, he went back earlier."

"Really?" Cui Dingchen asked suspiciously.

Xu Zhao explained it again and said, "Well, I went back after dinner, no small shop can't do without people."

Cui Dingcong was silent for a while, and said, "I'll call home later."

"Well, then—"

Before Xu Zhao said "goodbye uncle then", Cui Dingchen's voice sounded again: "By the way, I heard that you moved to a new house today?"

"Yes." Xu Zhao replied quickly.

"Are you used to living here?" Cui Dingchen's voice was a little tired, as if he had been working for a long time.

Xu Zhao replied, "Today is the first day, I think it's okay."

"It's alright, how is the preparation of the vegetable greenhouse?" Cui Dingchen asked again.

"It's covered, let's start growing vegetables tomorrow morning."

"Do you need my help?"

"Thank you—" Xu Zhao didn't say anything when he suddenly thought about books, why don't he trouble Cui Dingchen, just to save time and travel expenses to and from the city, after all, he is poor now, so he asked, "Uncle , when are you going back to the county seat?"

"Recently—" Cui Dingchen paused for a while, then continued, "It is possible to go back recently."

It's really that Cui Dingchen is too polite, so Xu Zhao is not polite and said directly: "When the uncle comes back, can you bring me two books?"