"I want to eat."

"..." I knew I wanted to eat it!

Just say if you want to eat or not, and play routines with Laozi. Sometimes Xu Zhao really can't understand the style of children's paintings, sometimes ignorant and sometimes transparent. However, after understanding, you will feel that the world of children is really spotless, so that People were comfortable, Xu Zhao could not refuse Xu Fan at all, took out a dime from his pocket, handed it to Xu Fan and said, "Can you buy it yourself?"

"But, I won't buy it." Xu Fan said.

"You will. Our family sells things. Think about how other people sell things. Take it to the bun shop. You said uncle, I want to buy two buns—"

Xu Fan snapped and said, "Dad is not a bun, I want to eat meat buns."

Meat Buns—

The corners of Xu Zhao's mouth twitched, and he said, "Okay, then you tell the boss, uncle, I want to buy two meat buns, you give the money to that uncle, and that uncle will give you the buns, go, dad is watching here. you buy it."

"Okay." Xu Fan agreed.

"Go, slow down."

Xu Fan took a dime and happily ran to the bun shop. He was a little excited and a little scared when he first bought something. Seeing that the adults said to buy buns, he followed suit, but his voice was too small, and he was short and buns. The shop owner couldn't see him at all, so he looked back at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao gave him a cheering gesture.

So Xu Fan shouted a few more times, but no one paid him any attention. He hurriedly bypassed the Baozipu and ran directly to the owner of the Baozipu. One small hand grabbed the owner's pants and pulled it hard twice, while the other held the owner's trousers. With a dime note, his little hand held up high, and he said in a milky voice, "Uncle, I have money. I will buy two meat buns, give them to my father, and send me some to eat."

The owner of the steamed bun shop looked down and saw that it was a little fat baby, very cute, and said happily at that time: "Oh, little baby, do you want to buy buns?"

Xu Fan corrected: "It's not a bun, it's a meat bun."

"Oh, it's meat buns." The owner of the bun shop said, "How many do you want?"

Xu Fan replied fluently: "Two, give one to my father, and I will send a few."

The owner of Baozipu said kindly, "Okay, uncle will bring it for you."

"Thank you uncle."

"Oh, and I will say thank you."

The owner of the steamed bun was laughed at by Xu Fan, and he picked up two big steamed buns, wrapped them in oil paper, and asked Xu Fan to wrap them in his clothes.

Approaching Xu Zhao cautiously, Xu Zhao exaggeratedly praised Xu Fan.

Xu Fan's happy little face was flushed red, and he was very good-looking. The little meat was holding the buns in his hands, and sat in front of Xu Zhao and ate happily.

While they were eating, a black car suddenly stopped beside Xu Zhao and Xu Fan, picking up a burst of dust and directly choking Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.

"Are you all right?" Cui Dingchen stepped out of the car and asked.

"It's alright, alright." Xu Zhao said quickly, coughed twice, and asked, "Uncle, why did you arrive so soon?"

"Quick?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"Very fast." It felt like it was only a few minutes before I hung up the phone.

"That's pretty fast."