Xu Zhao: "..." Sanwazi is very active and enthusiastic.

Xu Fan asked the uncle next to him with great enthusiasm: "Grandpa, can you buy my popsicle? It's delicious."

Xu Zhao: "..." Sanwazi can chat with anyone.

Under Xu Fan's strong promotion, the uncle smiled and took out three cents from his pocket to buy a popsicle, sat under the tree and ate it. He looked very cool and comfortable, which made the eyes of the villagers beside him warm. A look of eagerness to try, everyone is thinking that it is only three cents anyway, it is nothing, so some people come up to buy it, there are more people who buy popsicles, and others follow the herd mentality and buy them. .

After a while, Xu Zhao's popsicles were running low. As Xu Zhao pushed the popsicles and Xu Fan forward, he saw Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng.

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng were sitting on the **** of an ox cart. Because there was no shade in the place, they sat directly under the sun, sweating profusely, but even so, they looked disdainful and aloof. Looking at Xu Zhao, he felt that Xu Zhao took his children out to sell popsicles for a salary of five yuan a month. It was too shameful, too shameful.

This was exactly what Xu Zhao wanted, and Xu Zhao ignored Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng.

When Xu Fan pointed at Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng and wanted to call the uncle and second uncle, Xu Zhao covered Xu Fan's mouth and said, "They don't recognize us, and we don't pay attention to them."

Xu Fan nodded and whispered, "They are bad people, they yell at grandparents."

"…right."

Xu Zhao pushed the bicycle, continued to go around the grain station, sold out the popsicles, and then rode back to Cui's house to continue making popsicles. However, because Xu Zhao wanted to deliver lunch to Xu's mother, he also went home to feed the chickens and ducks. So Xu Zhao did not eat at Cui Qingfeng's house, but took Xu Fan back to Nanwan Village. Cui Muqiang couldn't keep it, so she gave Xu Zhao two bags of dried noodles, saying that her colleague's family wanted to open a noodle factory and gave her a taste. , do not need money.

Certainly need money, but not less.

Xu Zhao wanted to refuse, but he couldn't, so he returned to Nanwan Village with two packs of dried noodles, put down a handful of noodles, filled a large bowl, brought it to Dazhuang's house, and gave it to Dazhuang's family to eat.

This is a whole bowl of white noodles. Dazhuang's father and Dazhuang's mother were flattered and accepted, and then used a small bowl to poke two bowls of noodles, and let the two little guys, Xu Fan and Dazhuang, squat in front of the small stool and use their hands one by one. Eat noodles.

Xu Fan said, "Dazhuang, this is my family's noodles. My father made them, isn't it delicious?"

Dazhuang said, "It's delicious."

Xu Zhao smiled when he heard the words, and turned to talk to Dad Dazhuang about building a house in the county seat.

Dad Dazhuang has the diligence, honesty and simplicity of rural people. He just told Xu Zhao about building a house yesterday. This morning, he went to the next village to inquire about the wages and brick prices, and he also helped Xu Zhao to suppress a part. The price means that 100 yuan can build the house, but everyone's busy farming has not completely ended, so the house may be built slowly, and it will take about a week to build.

"It's okay for a week, I'm not in a hurry." Xu Zhao said, "Thank you Brother Li."

"You're welcome, didn't you pay me back?" Dad Dazhuang said with a smile.