Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

"What kind of house to build? Where to build it?"

Xu Zhao replied, "I want to build a small tile house at the intersection."

"Is it just at the small intersection in front? Are you crazy?" Cui Qingfeng immediately called out: "What's the use of building a house at the intersection, the more you have no money, the more foolish you are!"

"No tossing." Xu Zhao said.

Cui Qingfeng said angrily: "You are just tossing! You can't eat anymore. Look, you don't even have new clothes. What kind of house are you building? It's not that you don't have a house!"

Speaking of which, Cui Qingfeng is still very distressed by Xu Zhao. He wanted to buy new clothes for Xu Zhao several times, but Xu Zhao refused. Moreover, the two hundred yuan was borrowed a few days ago, and he had no money to buy it for Xu Zhao. Xu Zhao himself didn't want to eat or wear himself, but now he wants to build a house, which is a fool's errand!

It's just fooling around!

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Qingfeng and said, "It's not tossing, it's making money."

"If you make money, you make money. What are you building a house for?"

"For better money."

"…"

Cui Qingfeng was puzzled and did not understand at all, what is the relationship between making money and building a house.

Xu Zhao had to explain it to Cui Qingfeng very patiently, saying that he planned to have income all year round, not like the popsicle business, which has only one summer's vitality. Building a house is also the result of Xu Zhao's repeated thinking, not Impulsive, not just tossing around, but really thinking about making money for a long time.

Speaking like this, Cui Qingfeng was a little shaken, thinking that his uncle had said that it was right for him to follow Xu Zhao, so he calmed down slowly, his tone was much gentler, and said, "I'm afraid you are too tired. "

Xu Zhao smiled, the smile was clean and bright, extremely beautiful, and said, "I'm not tired, thank you for your concern."

Cui Qingfeng instantly caught Xu Zhao's good-looking, good-looking with light, and he lowered his head a little embarrassedly.

Xu Zhao didn't notice the difference between Cui Qingfeng. Seeing that Cui Qingfeng listened to his own words, he turned to work. He took out the popsicles from the popsicle mold, packed them one by one, put them in a foam box, and then tied them to the back seat of the bicycle. , look back at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan stared at Xu Zhao with watery eyes, as if saying "Dad, I'll go too, I'll go too".

Xu Zhao felt that the weather was too hot, and he was afraid that the prickly heat that had just subsided on Xu Fan's forehead would appear again. He wanted to keep Xu Fan, but Xu Fan was his son and his surname was Xu, not Cui. Others help him look after the child, so he can only say: "Get in the car."

Xu Fan's face immediately burst into a healing smile. The two dimples looming at the corners of his mouth were very beautiful. He stepped on his short legs and ran to Xu Zhao's legs. He raised his arms very skillfully and turned his back to Xu Zhao. .

Xu Zhao bent down, picked up Xu Fan with one arm, carried Xu Fan onto the front bar of the bicycle, stretched out his long legs, stepped on the bicycle, said to Cui Qingfeng, and then drove Xu Fan to the grain station.

Near the grain station is another long queue of ox carts, but it is no longer the same group of villagers as yesterday.

Xu Zhao stepped off the bicycle, looked left and right, and before he could speak, Xu Fan, who was holding the handlebars, suddenly shouted, "I'm selling popsicles! Is there anyone who sells popsicles? Three cents a piece! I'm selling popsicles. !"