"That's good." Dad Zhuang said very simply: "Go."

Xu Zhao and Xu Fan said a word, and then ran towards Cui Qingfeng's house and told Cui Qingfeng what he thought.

"Go to the food station to sell popsicles?" Cui Qingfeng asked in surprise.

Xu Zhao nodded and said, "Yes."

"But it has to be sent to the steel mill."

"The steel mill can deliver it an hour later. Start doing it now. If there is enough time, give it to me first."

Cui Qingfeng asked, "How many popsicles will we make today?"

Xu Zhao replied, "A thousand sticks."

"Will it be too much?"

"No, you make it at home and I'll sell it! It's sure to sell out!"

Xu Zhao quickly packed the pre-made popsicles, put them in a foam box, and tied them to the back seat of Cui Qingfeng's new bicycle. After riding, he quickly left Cui's house without noticing the black slowly stopping behind him. The car, and the eyes of the man on the car, rode so fast, and finally arrived at the grain station.

"Dad! Daddy!"

Xu Fan saw Xu Zhao excitedly striding on his short legs, and hurried over, but Xu Zhao rode too fast, and drove directly past him, he quickly stopped again, his body swayed, and he turned back to be excited again. He ran and shouted for Dad, and finally ran to Xu Zhao, raised his face, and said enthusiastically, "Dad, are you back?"

Xu Zhao was gasping for breath and had no time to talk to Xu Fan.

Xu Fan continued to hold his face high and said again: "Dad, are you back?"

Only then did Xu Zhao reach out and touch Xu Fan's little face, indicating that he was back.

Xu Fan turned his head happily and said to Dazhuang, "My father is back!"

Dazhuang asked, "What did your father bring?"

Xu Fan said, "Ice popsicle!"

Dazhuang asked, "Can you give me one to eat?"

Xu Fan directly refused and said, "No."

"Why?" Dazhuang asked.

Xu Fan said, "Because popsicles ask for money."

"How much for one?"

"Three cents a piece."

Dazhuang had no money, so he thought about it and said, "Xu Fan, you ate a corn cobs from me last night."

Taking people softly and eating people softly, Xu Fan instantly lost his confidence and looked at Dazhuang.

Dazhuang looked at Xu Fan.

After a long while, Xu Fan said, "Alright then, I'll give you a popsicle to eat."

Dazhuang immediately ran to Xu Zhao and said, "Uncle Xu, Sanwazi said, give me a popsicle too."

"Okay, here's one for you."

Xu Zhao took a mung bean popsicle and another red bean for Xu Fan. The two little guys sat on the ox cart and ate the popsicles happily.

Dad Dazhuang helped Xu Zhao sell popsicles. Xu Zhao's box of popsicles came at the right time, and the big guy was thirsty. After a while, two hundred popsicles were sold out, enough for six yuan.

When Xu Zhao rode his bicycle and returned with an empty foam box, Cui Qingfeng was taken aback and asked, "Sold out? So fast?"

"Well, continue tomorrow." Xu Zhao gave Cui Qingfeng three dollars.