Xu Zhao asked, "What's wrong?"

Xu Fan replied, "Wear someone else's shoes and don't listen to Dad."

"What about next time?"

"Don't touch other people's things, listen to Dad."

Xu Zhao squatted beside Xu Fan, took off the clothes on Xu Fan, and let Xu Fan sit on the drying mat. He checked Uncle Cui Qingfeng's leather shoes, and then put the leather shoes on the bed in the west wing, and finally accompanied him. Xu Fan sat on the drying table and coaxed Xu Fan again, and after a while Xu Fan was alive and kicking again.

In the afternoon, the heat subsided, Xu Zhao hugged Xu Fan, and together with Cui Qingfeng, went to the market to buy the ingredients for popsicles, and started the preparations for the next day. After everything was over, it was already evening.

Xu Zhao rode Cui Qingfeng's bicycle and took Xu Fan home.

Xu Fan was wearing new clothes and new shoes, sitting on the front bar, his two short legs swaying happily, shouting: "Dad!"

"Ok?"

"I'm wearing new clothes."

"Ok."

"The new clothes look good."

"Ok."

"I look good in new clothes."

"…"

When I got home, it was twilight.

Xu Dawa and Xu Erwa, who had just returned from playing, saw Xu Fan wearing new clothes, and their eyes straightened immediately.

"Sanwazi, where did you get your new clothes?" Xu Dawa asked.

"My dad bought it for me!" Xu Fan replied proudly.

"how much?"

"Two dollars and forty cents."

Xu Dawa said unhappily, "Two yuan and forty cents? Where did your father get the money?"

"Money for selling wheat." This was what Xu Zhao told Xu Fan.

really.

After Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng heard it, they both laughed, not looking for Xu Zhao at all, and called Xu Dawa and Xu Erwa to eat.

Xu Dawa said angrily to Xu Fan, "If you sell the wheat, you won't be able to eat it, you will starve to death!"

"Starve you to death!" Xu Fan retorted.

"pardon."

"Starve you to death!"

Xu Dawa immediately slapped her hands.

Xu Fan's frightened eyes quickly blinked and said, "If you hit me, I will bite you!"

"You dare to bite me?"

"I'll bite you and cry!"

"Dad, you can't eat anymore!" Xu Zuocheng roared.

"Wait!" Xu Dawa glared at Xu Fan and ran towards the tiled house.

"You too!" Xu Fan stomped his feet angrily, turned and entered the hut next to the pigsty. He saw Xu Zhao opening the window and asked, "Dad, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao replied, "Open the window to breathe."

"Breathing for what?"

"Breathing will make your prickly heat heal faster."

In order to prevent Xu Fan from getting prickly heat, Xu Zhao not only opened the window, but also pulled the bed towards the door and left the wooden door open.