"But I'm going to sell popsicles with Dad."

"I won't let you sell it."

"I'm going with Daddy."

"Don't go, you are here with Grandpa Cui." Grandpa Cui was referring to Father Cui.

"I'm going to follow Dad."

"No!" Xu Zhao raised his face.

Xu Fan was helpless, he turned his face to the side angrily, and hummed again.

Xu Zhao ignored him. As soon as the popsicles were made, they went to the intersection with Cui Qingfeng and sold them. Because of the accumulation of popularity in the previous two days, Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng didn't shout much, and some workers came over to buy them. , Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng hurried to collect the money and change to get the popsicle, and when they took it, they found that everyone was looking behind Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng.

Xu Zhao and Cui Qing looked back suspiciously, and when they turned around, they saw Xu Fan.

Xu Fan is not naked, but is wearing clothes, old clothes, but his short sleeves and trousers are all turned upside down, and he is also wearing the adult's leather shoes, which are leather shoes! There was a layer of white prickly heat powder on the forehead and neck. Seeing Xu Zhao's small face burst into a healing smile, there was joy in his voice, and he shouted, "Dad! Daddy!"

Xu Zhao: "…"

Cui Qingfeng: "…"

"dad!"

"Who asked you to come here?" Xu Zhao looked serious.

The smile on Xu Fan's small face froze for a moment, he put his little hand to his mouth, his watery eyes looked at Xu Zhao without blinking, his voice was like a mosquito, and he said, "I want to find Dad."

"What?" Xu Zhao came over and asked.

"I want to find my father." Xu Fan said.

Xu Zhao understood, then looked at Xu Fan carefully, and asked, "Who wears the clothes?"

Xu Fan said, "I'll send a few."

"Whose are the shoes?"

"I'm also in Phuket." Anyway, I don't know how to wear shoes, so I put them on when I saw a pair of shoes at the door.

"My uncle's." Cui Qingfeng continued.

"Your uncle's?" Xu Zhao asked.

"Well, he might be back in a few days, so my dad is shining his shoe polish today."

Xu Zhao was taken aback. Although he had never seen Cui Qingfeng's uncle, he knew from Cui Qingfeng's mouth that Cui Qingfeng's uncle was a thoughtful and somewhat arrogant person, and that Cui Qingfeng's uncle's room was always spotless, It was neat and tidy. I occasionally heard Cui’s father and Cui’s mother mentioned that Uncle Cui Qingfeng was a difficult and clean person. He didn’t seem to like children very much. .

"It's okay, my uncle won't know." Cui Qingfeng said with a smile.

"Then you can't come here wearing it."

Xu Zhao hurriedly hugged Xu Fan, pushed off the leather shoes, and gave Xu Fan a stern look, just as the popsicles were almost sold out, he carried Xu Fan back to Cui's house, severely criticized Xu Fan's behavior, and wore someone else's clothes without the owner's consent. Clothes, shoes, and taking other people's things are all different, and a child is running around on the street, what if he is carried away?

Xu Fan was trained to droop his head.

Xu Zhao asked, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Xu Fan nodded.