When he came out of the popsicle factory, Xu Zhao asked, "Cui Qingfeng, did you get the goods from here?"

Cui Qingfeng asked inexplicably, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

Xu Zhao tried his best to keep his tone free of disgust: "It's a bit messy."

"It's a little messy, but it's not dirty."

"But didn't you realize how easy they make popsicles?"

"It's not easy. I've tried it many times, and it's all so bad."

"You must have done something wrong."

"I didn't do it indiscriminately. I bought the tools seriously, but it was too unpalatable, so I stopped doing it."

Xu Zhao grasped the key and immediately asked, "Do you have tools?"

"Yes, I have."

Xu Zhao asked again: "Do you still have a refrigerator?"

"My house doesn't have it, but my uncle's house has it. I pulled my uncle's refrigerator to my house, and my house is powered on anyway."

Xu Zhao jokingly said, "Did your uncle owe you anything in his last life?"

Cui Qingfeng smiled and said, "I will honor my uncle in the future."

Xu Zhao turned and said, "Then why don't I go to your house and try it out?"

"Okay, but let me tell you first, my family is very poor."

"Is my family poor?"

"That's not true." Cui Qingfeng said sadly: "However, my father is sick in bed, and my uncle pays the medical expenses. Although my uncle won't let me pay it back, I still don't want my uncle to pay so much. ."

It's a helpless thing.

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand and patted Cui Qingfeng on the shoulder, which was considered comfort.

Cui Qingfeng smiled at Xu Zhao and said, "After a while, my dad will have an operation."

"It will be fine." Xu Zhao comforted.

Xu Zhao followed Cui Qingfeng to Cui Qingfeng's house, greeted Cui Qingfeng's father, and followed Cui Qingfeng to the kitchen. Cui Qingfeng brought the popsicle mold, sugar, saccharin, etc. to Xu Zhao.

Cui Qingfeng doesn't actually expect Xu Zhao to be able to make popsicles. Although Xu Zhao's operation is very good-looking and uses everything well, he invited Xu Zhao to come here because he wanted to make friends with Xu Zhao and help each other improve each other. Of course, if It would be better if Xu Zhao liked him.

Obviously, it's not possible, because Xu Zhao is so good-looking, how could he like him.

"It's almost there." Xu Zhao said.

Seeing the water-like popsicles of various colors in the popsicle mold, Cui Qingfeng asked, "Is this all right?"

Xu Zhao said: "Not yet, you need to put it in the refrigerator for two or three hours, then take it out and wrap it in popsicle paper to make a popsicle."

Cui Qingfeng said, "That's it?"

"that's all."

"So simple?"

"It's that simple, otherwise what do you think?"

Cui Qingfeng looked at the beautiful semi-finished product, he was suspicious, and finally said, "That's fine, I'll put it in the refrigerator, and we'll go out to eat."

"Eat? No, I have to go home."

"I invite you to dinner."

"I really don't have to go home and have something else to do."