The Badge and The Burden

Start from the beginning

"Yup. Let's go." Jaune then dashed to his class so fast people could think he had a super speed semblance. With the rest of his team and team RWBY running after him.

Jaune arrived at professor Port's Grimm studies class in under twenty seconds. Taking a seat in the process.

"Haha! Mr Arc. It's a honor to have you in my classroom." The professor complemented him for he had seen his display of skill and power in the initiation the day prior. "Uh, where are your teammates?" He questioned the blonde haired leader.

"What you taking about? They're..." He trailed off noticing they weren't with him.

"Give me a minute." He dashed out of the classroom.

Teams RWBY and _NPR were still running to at least make it on time to class. As they were about to enter the courtyard, Jaune appeared right in front of them in a flash and running along side them at their pace.

"How are you guys barely here? It's only a twenty second run." He asked confused at why everyone was so slow.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWENTY SECONDS?!!!" Ruby exclaimed at what her friend just said.

"Not all of us have speed semblances Jaune." Ren told him with frustration lacing his voice.

"What? I don't. Sigh. Just hold on tight."

"Wait what are you?..." Yang was cut off as Jaune grabbed all of them into one pile and was carrying them. Making them all yelp.

"Like I said. Hold on tight." He said before his foot dug into the pavement and he blitzed forward. Leaving an imprint of his foot in the courtyard.

Ozpin and Goodwitch saw what had just conspired. Both having different thoughts on the matter.

"What? But his semblance is aura amplification. It shouldn't allow him to move that fast." Prof Goodwitch was confused at how Jaune was able to move so fast and almost believing it was a speed semblance. But then remembering what actual semblance was.

"That wasn't a semblance Glynda. That was just Mr Arc's own natural speed at play."

"Gah! But that's impossible." Glynda exclaimed in disbelief.

"Is it really?"

Jaune was blitzing through the halls of Beacon with everyone he was carrying either screaming in terror or cheering at how fast they were going. In exactly one minute Jaune rushed back into the classroom, holding teams RWBY and _NPR as he did so. They looked like they just got off a rollercoaster. Their hair was in messes. The majority of them wore terrified expressions while the others, Ruby and Nora specifically, looked like they had the time of their lives.

"One minute exactly. Impressive Mr Arc. You managed to carry almost two teams to my class on time. Truly impressive indeed." Professor Port complemented him once again.

"Thanks. They just got to courtyard when I got to them." Jaune explained.

"I see. Whoever trained you has my compliments."

"Hehehehe. Uh. Guys? Are you okay?" Jaune asked his friends, seeing their physical state and facial expressions.

"That..."

"Was..."

"AWESOME!!!" Ruby and Nora cheered for their friend/leader.

"LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!" Nora cheered.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR SEMBLANCE WAS SUPER SPEED?!!! WE COULD'VE BEEN SPEEDY BUDDIES!!!" Ruby pouted at Jaune for not telling her he was that fast.