“I need to talk to her, I'll follow you after this, just... just give me some time. Susunod agad ako.”

HINDI MAPAKALI ang binata, kung kailan nakita na niya ang babaeng kanyang kinababaliwan ng husto ay saka pa sya nagkaproblema. That so shit. He is mad, really mad. And knowing that Olivia saw what he did, he felt scared and he can't focus. The feeling of fear started to cover his system. He dont know what to do.

He is hopeless too, he think Olivia will leave him, and he know for sure that he'll be crazy for eternity—that's not gonna happen. Hindi pweding mangyari yon, hindi pweding matakot sa kanya ang dalaga, putangina magpapakamatay talaga sya.

He is possessive. He is very territorial. She is his possession and he don't want someone touching his property. Olivia may not know it but deep down he already marked her as his own. He is Obsessed of her and he fúcking know it. Kaya hindi maaaring mawala to sa kanya, hindi pwedi.

“King, c'mon, susunod nga ako” -aniya “Please? Let me talk to her first”

“Be true to your word Jeremy, naiinip na ako”

He sighed, “I know. I promise”

“Alright” -King nodded “I'll give you fifteen minutes”

With that, Achelios leave.

He immediately grabbed that opportunity to talk to Olivia na ngayon ay nakakunot ang nuo at mukhang naguguluhan. He tried to reach her but the woman took step back as if he was some kind of demon or a criminal or what—as if he have some uncured desease.

He wanted to hug her, he wanted to touch her, he wanted to feel her skin close to his and now seeing the woman who makes his world crazy stepping back... he wanted to kíll his self.

“C-Can I... can I hug you? Or can I touch your hand at least?”

“Po?”

“I wanted to calm. My head” -tinuro niya yong ulo niya “Its keep on poking, aching.. there's someone in my ear whispering that you'll leave me. I think I'm hyperventilating right now, I can't breath, I need to calm.”

Wala syang pakialam kung nagmumukha syang kawawa. Sa tingin niya kasi kakalma lang sya kapag mahahawakan niya to na walang takot at pangamba, hindi na sya mapakali. He feel like his whole body tremble in fear, fear that can make his insanity worst.

Ngayon nya lang naramdaman to nang ganito. Hindi sya takot mamatay, hindi sya takot pumatay, hindi sya takot masangkot sa kahit anong gulo, hindi sya takot na itakwil ng sariling pamilya, pero...

“Sir, ayos ka lang ba?”

He breath. “W-What?”

“Ayos lang po ba kayo?”

Sir? Why does she called him sir when she can uttered his brother name correctly. Does he even know me?

Pagak syang natawa sa kanyang isipan ng mapagtanto ang kanyang sagot Great. Of course she didn't know me. The fúck happening to my brain. Damn it.

S-Sir?”

“Do you know my name?” -he asked “Hindi mo ba alam ang pangalan ko?”

“Sir?”

Olivia just stared on him. Looking confused as always, he looked at her hand and saw how it trembled, he was concerned and he didn't know what to do. It seems like Olivia really afraid of him. He wanted to step in front of her pero pinipigilan niya sarili niya.

“Aalis na po ako. Pasensya na po ulit”

“P-Please.” -pigil niya na hindi mapakali “Give me a minute to explain. Kahit limang minuto lang”