47 ◕ Expectation (🇬🇧 Vers)

Sehun and Kris have been living in that neighborhood for a week.  But neither of them came out, except Kris came out in his car to the office and Sehun went out with Kris to have dinner out.  Kyuhyun blamed Kris for lowering his antisocial attitude on Sehun.

That day, there was no Tao at home, only Sehun, Yoona – the maid- and uncle Shin – the guard- in that magnificent house.

Sehun didn't dare to play in the backyard because there was a pool there.  So he was just silent in front of the television.  But because he was bored, he moved out and said goodbye to Shin's uncle that he was going to the park.

Sehun walks alone.  Only wear a special watch for children that is paired with GPS.  He walked towards the garden.  He chose the park farthest from his home but close to the Han river.

Arriving there, he saw many children playing in the sand, running, climbing trees, and so on.  Sehun just stared at them without wanting to mingle.

He chose to sit on a long chair and gaze at the calm stretch of the river.  The wind gently blows his hair.

"Youre here?"

Sehun looked up.  He saw the man with dark glasses and a mask approaching him again.

"Ahjusshi—

His voice disappeared when he saw the large mound in the man's stomach.  He pointed to it.  "You're pregnant?"  he asked to which he nodded.

"Yesterday your stomache wasn't big?"  Sehun asked.  "Is your stomach this big in a week?"  asked Sehun who got a hit as a gift from the man.

"Stupid!  Yesterday I wore an oversized jacket!  Remember?!"

"Oh... okay.  Just take it easy. Duh ʕ͡°ʖ̯͡°ʔ”

The man sat next to Sehun and both stared at the serene expanse of the river.

"You're wearing a mask and beanie sweater, to cover your face?"

"Yes"

"Why?  because you're a man who can get pregnant?”

The man seemed to tilt his head.  "How old are you?  Seven?  Eight?"  he asked to which Sehun answered by showing one palm of his hand.

"Five?!!"

“Why do you sound surprised—

“You are five years old but already this smart?”

“Oh, sure!  Wu Shixun!”  Sehun said arrogantly and adjusted the collar of his shirt in style.

“Wu… Shixun?”

"Hmm.  Why?  Is it difficult?  Ha ha.  I won't tell you my Korean name!  Wlek!!”

Sehun stood up and ran leaving the person who was now massaging his temples because of the pain that was now ringing in his head.

"Wow..."

Chanyeol closed his eyes.  Hypnotizing himself to stop thinking about things that are hard for him to think about.

“I give up, it hurts… ugh”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.