43 ◕ Secret pt B (🇬🇧 Vers)

Kris sat beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at him then smiled faintly. Chanyeol leaned against Kris' shoulder and closed his eyes.

Chris gripped his hand tightly. It feels warm. He smiled faintly and bent down to kiss the back of her hand.

"Let us go home?"

"N-ne?"

"Go home"

"Where to?"

"To our house"

Chanyeol stood up and asked Kris to leave the place. Kris didn't understand what was going on. But because Chanyeol was by his side right now,

He doesn't care about anything anymore.

Chanyeol was surprised when Joohyuk kissed his cheek while he was kneading the cookie dough. He smiled faintly when Joohyuk kissed his open shoulder again.

"Miss You"

"You're only gone for a week"

"Still miss"

Chanyeol laughed. He stroked Joohyuk's hair fondly. After that, he told his husband to sit in his chair. Waiting for the cake to be finished.

Dding ddong!!

"There is a guest" Chanyeol said who was about to approach the door, but Joohyuk stopped him.

"Just focus on your cake. I will go out"

"Okay"

Joohyuk walked out and opened his door. He let out a long sigh. He got out and pulled the door shut.

"What are you doing here, Yura?"

"I want to see how my brother is doing!"

"He is nice-

"He's pregnant?"

"How do you know?"

"Jongdae-

Joohyuk pulled Yoora to the side yard and pinned her against the wall. "You told him this place?"

"Wow? Are you scared? You're afraid if Kris comes-

"Shut up!"

Joohyuk glared at Yoora but Yoora didn't seem afraid. She pushed Joohyuk and laughed sarcastically.

"If you continue like this, Chanyeol will know the truth after all. You even kept Chanyeol away from his own family-

"Can you help him when Chanyeol needs your help?"

"Just because you paid the entire hospital bill, doesn't mean you have the right to take it from us!! If you want to make us pay you, go ahead! But give Chanyeol back to us!! Appa and Umma are sick, Joohyuk!!"

Joohyuk snorted. "Damn it. What is clear, you better keep your mouth shut," Joohyuk said threateningly. He walked away leaving Yoora who now took a deep breath.

"Who's coming?"

"Delivery man"

Joohyuk pulled Chanyeol by hugging him first. Chanyeol who felt like he was being dragged almost fell.