Just starting a prison riot, no biggie

A Lying Witch and Warden Pt 2

"Well, this looks really fun." [Y/N] deadpanned leaning on the wall they were currently hiding behind.

Eda's fun destination turned out to be at the bottom of a scary-looking building. It became more threatening when lightning flashed ominously briefly lighting up the tall tower at the top.

"The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society," Eda said rolling her eyes. It was pretty obvious that she was annoyed with the purpose of the building.

Luz noticed the wanted poster on the wall they were hiding behind. She pulled it off and saw the ridiculously high bounty.

"Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you." Luz commented. [Y/N] rose a brow at her choice of words. He had a feeling that it was going to mean something later.

Eda bent over in front of them winking, "Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery."

"Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella. Aah!" King shrieked as he fell off Luz's head. [Y/N] quickly caught him and dropped him on the ground.

" You, Luz, and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown," King said pointing at the tower.

"Wait, does not have a mouth, or is it under his skull head?" [Y/N] thought looking at King curiously.

" And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted," Eda said concluding the plan.

Luz gasped as she put the wanted poster in her bag. "Will I need a disguise?"

"Uh," Eda looked at [Y/N] for an explanation who in turn just shrugged at her not saying anything.

" I've been waiting to use this," she said pulling up her hood revealing its cat ears. "Meow, meow."

"It's hideous" King concluded as [Y/N] chuckled. Luz turned to him her eyes sparkling.

"C'mon [Y/N] you gotta do it too," she said looking at him with puppy dog eyes. [Y/N] blushed and quickly looked away as he responded, "You made me take an oath only to wear hoods during sleepovers."

Luz pouted at this before smirking. She then put on a fake regal voice,

"And I hereby declare the hoodie oath invalid for this special occasion and all to come."

He sighed before also wearing his hood:

"Happy?" he asked before Luz grabbed him in a hug

"Happy?" he asked before Luz grabbed him in a hug. "Yep, the Kitty Cats back in business!"

[Y/N] mumbled something as his blush grew brighter. "I never agreed to that team name."

"Oh, you'll fit right in," Eda said smiling. She then slammed her staff into the ground creating a glowing round platform. She then stepped away from them. "Hold on tight."