The tall teen sighed in disappointment, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He had never been rejected before, especially not by somebody in his interest. The teen turned around, making his way towards his own locker, which was only a few steps away. However, he too, was interrupted. Only he was interrupted by his school's principal. 

"Good afternoon, Katsuki. Heading home?" The white-haired man asked, smiling nicely. The teen smiled back, nodding as he grabbed his bag. "I see. Could you meet me in my office, before you leave, please?" The man demanded, turning around to walk away. Bakugou frowned in confusion, following the man from afar. Usually, if Nezu had something to say, it was about Basketball. And  he never needed to meet in the office, for such things. 

After several minutes of walking, they eventually reached the principal's office. Inside, Katsuki recognized his homeroom teacher and a nurse he had seen at the Physical Exams, a week prior. 

"Take a seat, Katsuki." The principal spoke, indicating a seat next to his teacher. The blonde sat down, resting his bag on the ground. 

"I've brought you here today to ask you about Izuku Midoriya. We suspect that he's being abused at home, since his Physical Exam ended in worrisome results... Would you have anything that might help?" The man asked, earning an even more confused look on the blonde's face. 

"Who?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Everyone looked at him. 

"Izuku Midoriya... You're not his friend? You were talking to him, just now." Nezu stated, now seeming also confused. Bakugou's eyes widened. 

"Oh! Him... No, I'm not his friend... I barely know the guy. He doesn't hang out with anyone, either. I was talking to him because... I wanted to ask him something, related to Basketball." The teen cleared out, earning satisfied looks on the adults' faces. 

"I see, you can leave, then." The principal spoke, making Katsuki frown. 

"No, I'm not leaving. You brought this up, now I'm worried about him." He argued, determined to know more about the cute boy's situation. The adults exchanged looks, eventually letting the blonde stay, as long as he remained quiet while they spoke. 

"Izuku's the quiet kid, in my class. As Katsuki said; he doesn't hang around with anyone. I rarely hear him speak out, too. He's got good grades, and is an exceptional student. Although I do remember, 3 years ago, when this school was still in shock. His mother went missing, back then. And it never affected his grades at all. Strange, for a young boy. Which led me to think it was something he was used to, no matter how awful the situation was. I never thought much of it..." Aizawa mumbled, staring at the student's Physical Examination results. 

"I see. I think we should warn the police about suspection of domestic abuse. If we can help Izuku, then that's good." Nezu stated, picking up his phone. However, the nurse stopped him. 

"Wait... Izuku lied. He avoided the subject of anything related to his home. Why would he hide it? I'm thinking there's something he's terrified of people knowing about. Maybe he's a part of his mother's disappearance... Like, his father forced him, or something? Or maybe he's being threatened to keep his mouth shut? We need to take precautions, here. If we take a wrong step, it could cost this kid's life." The woman spoke, shakily. 

"I agree. What should we do?" The white-haired man hummed, looking down. The room remained silent for several minutes, every adult deep in thought. Bakugou looked around, trying his best to keep his mouth shut. But his idea was good, and he knew it. 

"Maybe... Get proof? Like... Figure out a way to have definite proof of what's going on at home. That way, we'll be able to show police. But we can't let Izuku know about whichever way we collect the proof. I have a feeling he's simply scared of being in trouble, himself. He's scared for his own sake. So he'll do anything to protect his abuser. Therefore, we simply need to sneak some sort of recording device, maybe in his bag, and the next day, we take it back. The only thing we need to figure out is how to sneak the device in and out of his bag. If we don't have proof of any definite danger in his life, and the police go to his house, and find nothing, then that'll make his abuser even angrier." The blonde mumbled, looking down. During his youth, Katsuki would watch a lot of True Crime series, which led him to know a lot about murders, crime scenes, robberies, assaults and kidnappings. 

The adults in the room thought for a moment, nodding. 

"Katsuki, that's a wonderful idea. What device would you recommend putting in his bag?" The principal spoke, noting things down on a sheet of paper. Bakugou smiled softly, happy that his idea was being used. 

"I'd got with a miniature camera. I have one at home, since my dad used to capture wildlife footage in the woods. I'll bring it over, tomorrow. As for the plantation, I'll ask M. Aizawa to use the restroom, tomorrow, and I'll go over to his locker, and sneak it into his bag's material. That way, we'll have a recording of the sounds and footage of what happens at his home." The blonde continued, watching as his principal took notes. 

"Okay, great. We're counting on you, Katsuki. You're a smart kid, I'll trust you'll do the right thing." The man spoke, standing up, as well as the rest of the adults. The group left the room, walking in different directions. Bakugou smiled weakly, in disbelief. 

Katsuki sighed, thinking about how he felt like the detective, in a murder show. Izuku Midoriya, the cute and mysterious boy, was being abused at home? At least, was being suspected of it. If that's the case, he's great at hiding it. 

To Be Continued...

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Let me know in the comments, and see if you get it right!

I hope you're all enjoying the story, so far! Chapter 5 should be out within the next week, since my schedule is packed for the next few days. I'll try my best! Have a nice day! Love and appreciate you all! :)

-Sucky Author