Chapter 23 (Tease Me)

Start from the beginning

"Hey get back here and finish what you started," he says whining.

"You'd have to catch me if you can, baby," I say, as I start running away from him.

I ran straight into the house and looked behind me and there I saw Jason catching up to me.

Oh shit! I ran towards the bedroom, where Jason grabbed me from the waist and started kissing my neck.

"You thought you could escape huh baby?," he says playfully as I giggle out of control.

"You played your games, now it's time for your punishment," he says as he lifts me over his shoulder and carries me to the bed.

He threw me on the bed and opened my legs wider. "Wanna play games huh baby?," he says as he kisses my breast.

He sucks on my breast as he fingers my clit, I let out a moan.

"You like being a tease don't you baby?," he says as fingers me faster. My moans got louder the faster he went.

I really want him to fill me up completely. "Please baby," I say begging.

I wanna feel pleasure and pain. "Please what?," he says, teasing me, as he slows his pace.

"Please fuck me," I begged. "Hmm I don't think so," he says as he takes his finger out of me and walks out of the room.

"JASON GET BACK HERE!," I shouted out in anger. I was so close. He wanted to get back at me for leaving him back at the beach.

I wasn't going to accept defeat so easily. I started rubbing my clit hoping I can orgasm on my own but no luck.

Ugh he really is the only one that can make me cum. I guess I have to accept defeat.

I got up off the bed and tried to find him. I walked past the bathroom and heard the shower on.

I opened the door and saw him taking a shower through the glass door.

I lean on the bathroom door and cross my arms upsettingly as I stare at him.

"That wasn't funny what you did," I say with an upset face. "Wasn't funny what you did earlier either," he says with a smirk.

I started to pout until an idea appeared in my head, I couldn't help but smirk.

"What is it?," he asked curiously. "Oh nothing, enjoy your shower baby," I say innocently, with a slight lustful smirk.

I walked out of the bathroom swaying my hip, making sure he noticed my ass.

Jason's POV:

I watched as her ass moved as her hips swayed along.I wonder what she could be up to.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards our bedroom.

As I'm near the bedroom I hear my name being moaned out. What the fuck.

I entered the bedroom and saw Riley laid down on the bed fingering herself.

I know what she's trying to do. It's not going to work.

Her legs widen open as she notices I'm watching her. "Ahhh yes," she moans as she rubs her clit faster.

Who would've thought my girl could be such a tease?

Not gonna lie watching her like this is getting me hard. But I'm not giving in.

"Ahh Jason," she moans again as she grips the sheets tighter with one hand and rubs her nipple with the other.

I'm not giving in...at least not yet. Control yourself Jason. Don't give in.

"Ohh yesss," she moans once again as she rubs that sweet pink pussy of hers.

"Fuck it," I say and walked towards her.

I took off my towel and I grabbed both of her hands and trapped them in my hold.

I held out my dick and rubbed it on her clit as she stared at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

"This what you want?," I ask her with a smirk. She nodded as she bit her lip.

I grabbed my towel and tied her hands on the bed rails. Seeing her like this made me excited.

I opened her legs and filled her with me. Immediately she started to moan.

"Ahh yes baby," she moans as I thrust into her faster.

"Like that baby?," I ask her while letting out a groan.

"Yes, don't stop," she begs. I love when she begs it makes me know I'm pleasuring her right.

I'll do anything for her and want her to feel happy at all times. I never want to see her sad or upset.

"Yes right there," she moaned again as I felt her sweet spot. Her moans became louder and she started pulling on her restraints.

I kiss her neck and breast, as I continue my thrust.

I suck on her breast and bite her nipple. "Ahh baby," she moans once again as she's reaching her peak.

She came, as I pulled out of her and ejected on her stomach.

There she laid with my cum covering her body.

______________________
Hey guys just know we have a few more chapters left!!! 🥳🥳🥳

I hoped u enjoyed this chapter!!! ❤️❤️❤️
⛔️ALL RIGHTS RESEVED⛔️