No. 

"Yeah, pretty much." He responded. 

"Good, and... What exactly did you eat, for breakfast, dinner and supper, yesterday?" The woman continued.

Nothing. 

"Toast, a Sandwich and Pasta." He quickly replied. The woman smiled. 

"That's good. How much water do you usually drink in a day?" She questioned, fixing her glasses. 

A glass, if I'm lucky. 

"As I should, 3 to 4 liters." He proudly answered. If he kept this up, he was going to pass, certainly! If he knew it would be this easy, he wouldn't have spent the past 5 days stressing over it. 

"Good! Wow! Now, tell me... Honestly. What did you eat yesterday, for breakfast, dinner, and supper?" The woman asked, her tone suddenly serious. Izuku's heart dropped. 

"I... Told you. Toast... Eggs and Pasta." He nervously blabbered, his gaze meeting the nurse's. 

"I see. That's not what you said a minute ago. You said: Toast, Sandwich, Pasta. Just now, you said: Toast, Eggs, Pasta." The woman spoke, her amused face suddenly turned into a serious one. Almost like a police officer, in front of a criminal, trying to get him to confess to his crime. 

"I meant... Egg sandwich." Midoriya shakily saved, fiddling with his fingers. The nurse shook her head in disappointment, grabbing Izuku's clothes, and handing them to him. 

"It's not hard to tell when you kids are lying, y'know? Izuku... These scars, cuts and bruises... They're very numerous. I thought you might be inflicting self-harm on yourself, like on your wrists, which was clearly made by a razor's blade... But, once I saw the huge bruises on you back... A person can't possibly do that on themselves. So... Izuku, are your parents, siblings, friends or anybody around you... Are they in any way hurting you, physically?" The woman asked, now sounding genuinely worried. 

Midoriya's heart sunk. Right then, and there. He practically felt it. His eyes trailed off to the ground, reminding himself of his father's voice. 

"Remember, slut. You tell someone, you'll end up right next to you hag-of-a-mother, got it? You fucking hear me? Whore... Such a pathetic piece of shit... And if you think you can hide it from me... I can tell when you're lying. So don't even try, damn scumbag. Ya hear?" 

"No... Of course not. My family is the best! I was... Born this way..?" Izuku quickly spat out, tensing up under the woman's glare. She, once again, seemed absolutely disappointed.

"Izuku... Lying, again?" She whispered. "How is your mom, is she nice?" The woman asked, leaning back on her stool. Midoriya's heartbeat quickened, his mind racing. 

"I... She... I don't think you're supposed to be asking these kinds of questions, during a physical exam. I'm sorry, miss. I have a class to get back to. You have all the information you need." He quickly thought of this, leaving the stall as soon as he could. The woman was left alone, as she fiddled with her papers. Notes of Izuku's bruises, cuts, scars and underweight body were scribbled down on her documents. She swiftly pulled out her phone, sending an urgent email to the principal of Yueii. 

Dear Principal Nezu... 

My name is Shika Arozu, a nurse who attended your school for the physical exams of your students. I am reaching out to you about a twelfth grade student of yours; Izuku Midoriya. I've collected some worrying and troublesome information about his health, in which I'd like to consult you about, as soon as you get a moment. Please reach back out to me, once you have the chance. This is quite urgent. 

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Shika Arozu

Sent.

To Be Continued...