Extra: A Celebrity's Life

HOSEOK'S POV

The life of a celebrity is really stressful. I mean the fame and fortune is good and you also get recognized doing what you really want to do. I work hard for it because I really like what I do, but I'm just really overworked right now and I go to school.

"Hey, Hoseok, are you alright? You look like shit." My manager/best friend, Baekhyun said.

"You're asking me that when you said I look like shit." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, are you alright?" He once again asked.

"Just overworked is all. Been practicing a lot." I sighed.

"Well, you should take it down a notch. You could take some day offs, but there are some days that you can't be absent on. There are important schedules coming up." Baekhyung said. "But for now, maybe you should take a slight vacation, maybe for a week." He said as he flipped through my schedules.

"Really? Thank you!" I thanked. One week is a long enough vacation for me. That's actually the longest I have during busy schedules.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You could take your leave now." He said. "And please don't spend your time in gay bars. You're lucky that we got that reporter to trash that news." Baekhyun advised. I just nodded and left.

What? Is there something wrong with being gay?

As I was making my way out of he building, a fellow coworker came up to me.

"Hey, Hoseok." He greeted.

"Oh, hey, Sehun, what's up?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear there's a new singer coming in." He informed.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, that's him right there." Sehun pointed. I turned my gaze to the direction he pointed and it's like I saw an angel. (A/n: bear with me X()

"Oh! Hoseok, come here, I want to introduce you to someone new." The CEO said cheerfully as he gestures me to come closer and I did.

"Hoseok, this is Gong Chansik, our new singer." The CEO introduced.

"And Chansik, this is Jung Hoseok, our top rapper and dancer."

"Ahhh, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Chansik, but you could just call me Gongchan." Gongcan smiled and bowed. Wahhh... He looks so handsome when he smiles.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hoseok! Nice to meet you too." I greeted cheerfully and bowed, smiling at him.

"Well, I hope you two could get along well. Hoseok I'll leave him in your care first." The CEO said and bid goodbye.

"Ahh, ne." I answered and bowed as well as Gongchan when he left.

"I wish we become real good friends." He smiled. His smile is getting me all tingly inside.

"Yeah! Sure!" I chirped. I clung my arm around his happily and I saw Kai passing by and he smirked at me. I just grinned at him.

"So do you want a tour?"

(3 weeks passed)

Its been three weeks since Gongchan and I have become good friends. We'd sometimes go out on friendly dates and we go to each other's apartments to spend some more time.

Its just been three weeks and I could admit, I'm already falling in love with Gongchan. And for the first time, this was actually a problem to me. Unlike the others, I really liked Gongchan. A lot. And I don't want him to know about it. It'd destroy our friendship and we'll drift apart. I told Baekhyun my problem, but he couldn't help that much either.