➪ 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐓

Start from the beginning

"richie that's not real! ur right here with me!" she says, trying to get it out of my hands.

"no it says it! what the fuck! am i missing? am i gonna go missing?" i scream, throwing the paper somewhere.

"richie! calm down!" she hugs me. i quickly hug back, snuggling my head into her neck as she strokes my hair. she pulls away from the hug and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"you know i would never let that happen to you, right?" i nod.

"good," she puts her forehead on mine and strokes my cheek with her thumb to calm me down. god i love her so much. wait..what..

"hello?" we hear from upstairs. way to ruin the moment. we start to walk up the stairs but i refuse to let go of y/n. i was leaning my head on her shoulder with my right arm side hugging her. she had her arm wrapped around my shoulders while i held her hand.

i was still a little shaky from the missing poster. i mean who wouldn't be? i guess y/n since she wasn't even a little bit afraid of that clown earlier. i don't understand though. how the fuck, was she not terrified there? she could have died! i guess that's another add on to what i said. badass.

soon enough were upstairs and we see betty ripsom gasping for air on the ground.

"betty?" bill asks.

"ripsom?" i add. she just stares at us before getting dragging away. we jump back a little. i am still holding on to y/n for dear life. i'm to scared to let go. we start to walk towards the room betty was in. as soon as we got in the door slammed behind us. we then realized we didn't have eddie.

"eddie!" we all began to try to open the door when i heard something coming from a room behind me. i finally let go and began to walk towards it. y/n didn't seem to notice i let go of her considering she was still trying to open the door.

"richie!" the voice coming from the rooms says. it sounds like.. eddie?

"c'mere richie," eddie sticks his head out from behind a statue covered by a white sheet. he giggles like a fuckin doll.

"eddie," i call for him. no response.

"eddie," i call again. no response.

"eddie," again. no response.

"where the fuck are you?"

"were not playing hide and seek, dipshit," i hear something behind me.

"richie?" phew! it's just y/n and bill. i start to walk towards the door and it slams shut.

"richie! richie!" i heard bill yelling. i tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"bill, come on, open the door!"

"it won't open!" i hear y/n yell from the other side of the door.

"what's going on? richie!" bill yells.

"open the door, rich,"

"i can't!" i let go of the door knob and turn around. the sheets had dropped and showed a bunch of clown statues.

"oh, shit," i turn back around to try to open the door again but there is another clown in front off it. i scream and jump back. i reach out to tap on one of the clowns faces. nothing.

"stupid clowns," until more sheets drop and a coffin opens to reveal my missing poster and says 'found'

"oh, fuck," i walk over to the coffin and take the cover off of.. whatever is in there. there is a doll version of me with maggots all over it.