Chapter 19: Yes sir

Start from the beginning

"You're wet.." he said, more to himself.

His index finger glided to the top, finding my clit. I let out a shuddered moan.

His hand moved in a slow agonizing motion, I tried my best not to moan.

His finger flicked over the bundles of nerves, causing me to whimper and throw my head back onto his shoulder.

He took the advantage to attack my neck with hot, wet kisses. Leaving marks and bites up and down the crook of my neck.

"Killian pl-please" I moaned out, my hands gripping tightly onto the fabric of his pants.

"Please what?" He asked, leaving a trail of kisses against my jaw.

"Faster.." I whimpered, desperately moving my hips against his hand.

He let out a satisfied hum "You're so needy" he teased before speeding up his hand.

I let out a gasp of moans due to the intense pleasure. I was so close.

"You're so hot when you're moaning and whimpering for me" He groaned softly into my ear.

I let out a loud whimper as I was finally pushed over the edge, ecstacy erupted through my body, making me shudder. Killians hand motion slowed down, letting me ride out my orgasm.

I let my body collapse against his, my chest heaving up and down due to my soft pants.

I watched as he licked his fingers clean.

I can't believe what just happened..

"Good job princess" he whispers, loud enough for me to hear before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

He turned my body so I could rest my head in the crook of his neck. I licked my lips, trying to get my breathing straight.

His hand ran through my hair, making me comfortable.

I don't think he's mad at me anymore.

"Let's get you to bed" he says softly, looping his arm under my legs and one behind my back, picking me up bridal style.

I fell asleep before I even got to a bed though. His arms where too warm and comfortable.

---

I woke up to a beaming light hitting my eyelids. I pried my eyes open, looking around at the unfamiliar room.

That's when memories from last night flooded my brain.

My teacher....

I shook my head, my face going bright red.

I slid my legs off the side of the bed, standing up. My legs felt so heavy..

I pushed open the bedroom door, peeking outside before stepping out.

I made my way down the stairs, hearing noise come from the kitchen.

I walked in seeing Killian cooking by the stove, wearing a black apron.

"Niara" he says when he turned to look at me.

He looked down at my legs, probably noticing how shaky my walking is. A smirk spreaded across his lips before he turned back to cooking.

This is your fault asshole

"Go ahead and sit down, I'm making pancakes" He Says from across the room.

I make my way towards the kitchen island, sitting on one of the stools.

I notice my purse sitting in the middle, so I did leave it here.

I looked inside, making sure everything was there. My phone, the tampon, and the bandaids. I also found a hair tie at the bottom.

Killian walked over with a plate of pancakes. It was stacked with whipped cream, syrup, and cut up strawberries. My stomach growled just looking at it.

Killian noticed the stuff I had pulled out of my purse, picking up the hair tie "I'll put your hair up.. so you don't accidentally get it messy."

I nodded at him.

He began working on my hair as I cut up my pancakes into small bites. I'm not sure why I do this instead of eating it like a normal person. It just feels right.

Killian finished putting the band in my hair, pausing before looking at my neck and brushing his fingers against it.

"What is it?" I ask curiously, bringing my fingers to my neck, not feeling anything.

"Nothing" he said, but I caught the satisfied looking smile on his face before he walked around the island and sat his own plate down in front of me.

I curiously pick up my phone, turning to the camera.

I gasped loudly when I saw my neck. There was so many red marks and bites trailing up and down my neck, and all across my collarbone.

"Th- There's so many" I say in shock.

I heard Killian scoff "I should have done more" I heard him day under his breath.

I put my phone back in my purse. I tried to pull the baggy sweater up to cover them up.

"Don't do that. I like looking at them" Killian said, stopping me in my tracks "Just eat Love."

I nodded before digging in to the delicious breakfast.

---
A/N: HUHUHUHU I may have been a bit too excited to wright this chapter.

I'm not the best at writing smut, this is like the second time I've written it 💀 I hope it's okay lmao.