Pilot: Every Story Has It's Beginning

Start from the beginning

The scene displays Peter, smiling as he ruffled his own hair.

Peter (monologuing)
Nice job again today, Pete.
Just like Uncle Ben used to say: With great power comes great responsibility. But when we don't take heed to those responsibilities, we become an object of fear to others.

Peter sighed, a sad smile on his face for a moment. He then gazed at the watch on his wrist and quickly pulled something over his face.

The lights on the balcony of the skyscraper suddenly came on, revealing Peter was in a spandex skin tight suit, with a red mask. The gloves, midsection and legs of the suit were also red.

The rest of the suit was blue. In the middle of his chest was a white insignia...a spider.

Attention diverts to some guards that suddenly slam open the door of the balcony, just in time to see Peter hurl himself off the side of the building.

GUARD 1
It's that spider-dude again! Take your stupid costume somewhere else!

The focus is on Peter as he performed a turn in mid-air, before firing a white silky substance, resembling spider webs out of his hands.

Peter (excitedly)
Alright! The web shooters were able to calculate just the right amount of thrust and webbing I needed this time.

Peter begins to swing his way through the city, quickly leaving behind the Oscorp skyscraper.

Peter
I need to get home to Aunt May, but I'm not done with my patrol of the area.

With a final swing, Peter launched himself into the side of a building, expertly landing on his feet and remarkably staying in place.

Peter
Downtown, here comes your good friend, SPIDERMAN!
Woohoo!

Peter (Spiderman) hops off the building. Everything zooms into his spider insignia as the screen goes black.

The scene shifts back to outer space, where the satellite from earlier is given more focus as it shows more clearer signs of reacting to something it has detected on Earth.

The scene completely zooms into the satellite before switching to a screen that quickly represented some information.

"SHIELD/WOOHP SATELLITE scanning Downtown area of New York City...Picking up some unusual readings..."

"Analyzing subject...gathering information."

"Spider-Man"

"Real name: Unknown"

"College Student (Speculation)"

"Vital Details: Bitten by a spider, fell ill and took a strange serum. (Speculation)
Nanobots also detected....spread all over body system."

"Serum caused a chemical reaction in subject's brain, heightening his senses. Now able to sense danger directed at him before it occurs, much like a spider (Theory)..."

"Nanobots have thoroughly enhanced physical capabilities....limits currently unknown."

"Possible Danger level (Database ranges from either Alpha, Beta or Omega with numerals ranging from 1 to 7): Unknown.... gathering more information."

Zooming out of the screen, it is revealed the screen is part of a large mainframe where several people are watching the screen.

                                                                 FADE TO: