6

Me and Jeremiah were sitting at the table while I was finishing up my cereal, once I was done eating jeremiah asked if he could finish my milk to which I nodded "your like the weirdest person I ever met" I said laughing while he drank the milk.

Then Conrad came in he gave Jeremiah a weird look and gave me a sympathetic look before talking to Jeremiah about something I was completely uninterested in.

After a couple of second Susannah and Steven came in "are we done with the portrait?" Steven asked "yeah for today" Susannah smiled at Steven gosh how was she always so nice, especially to Ben and Steven "but you do look good in a dress shirt, Steven" she finished "which makes me think if belly and star don't hurry up and ask people to that ball, you should take one of them" "ew, in his dreams is he coming anywhere near me at a ball, I want to look normal for once and if I'm seen with Steven I'll look the opposite of that" I spoke making Jere laugh a bit "yeah, Steven is coming no where near me, that's just gross" belly said walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah plus I'm already going with Shayla" Steven spoke up "to the debutante ball?" Laurel asked confused as she walked into the kitchen  "yes" Steven replied to his mothers question "as an escort" Laurel still asked confused "wrap your head around it mom, all right? Shayla's coming today with Nicole and Gigi so you'll meet her" Steven explained "that's wonderful, oh and don't forget, Ms. Covington's first dance rehearsal is tomorrow, so, uh, tick-tock" Susannah told me and belly "I'm asking cam today" belly smiled "I don't know my kids anymore" Laurel laughed as my mom entered the room "yeah, neither" she said making me confused "uhm, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked rolling my eyes making everyone laugh.

"I just walked in on Ben on facetime to Andrea, I'm so confused yet shocked at the same time" my mom explained "oh yeah, uh, funny story, they kinda kissed or whatever at Nicole's party the other night" I said making everyone who didn't already know extremely shocked "annnd your ok with this?" My mom asked me "of course I'm ok with this I've been shipping them since we where younger plus Andrea is basically my sister now she'll actually be my sister" I said excitedly making everyone laugh at my excitement.

"Wait are yous two wearing makeup" Susannah asked Laurel and my mom, then everyone started making a big deal while I was confused as fuck, I've literally never seen my mom wear makeup if she doesn't have to like what the fuck is happening, has an alien took over my mom's body or something?

"So what? We're having a party" my mom said "ok A you like never and I mean never wear makeup if you don't have to and B the only time I've seen you wearing makeup without going to a wedding or anything is when your around dad" I said, then put everything together "d-dads not coming here, is he?" I questioned my mom confused, she just stayed silent and I looked at Laurel and Susannah who stayed silent as well.

"He wanted it to be a surprise..." my mom told me "yeah well he can stick his surprise where the sun doesn't shine" I fake smiled then got up and went to my room, on the way there I passed Ben's room and peeked in and told him "Ben dads coming over" then walked out "hey get your ass back here you can't just drop a bomb like that then leave" he yelled so I walked back into the room.

"What do you mean dads coming over" he questioned confused "well apparently he wanted it to be a surprise but I figured it out" I told him "ok but why the fuck is he coming here he literally never talks to us during the summer" Ben spoke, which made me even more confused because he was completely right except from maybe the odd text saying he loved us he never talked to us during the summer...ever.

I then decided to walk back downstairs to figure out why the fuck my dad was coming over today, I walked back into the kitchen to hear them all talking about Belly and Steven's dad coming over, it then clicked in my head why dad was coming over, he wanted us to meet his girlfriend and he thought bringing her here would be the perfect way considering we literally had no where to run off to or make excuses about not meeting her.

Our Dirty Little Secret On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara