8

I woke up this morning, and straight away I got up and got ready, I was so excited considering Andrea and Amelia are back today. Well I don't even know if Amelia is coming or not since she won't answer any of my calls or texts but I'll get to see Andrea at least.

Once I was downstairs connie walked in to the kitchen, "morning connie" I smiled at him to which he smiled back whilst saying "morning" "uhm, know how yesterday, uh, what did you wanna tell me?" I asked him, after hearing what I said he looked hesitant, "uh, could we uh, go somewhere more private?" He asked me "uh, yeah sure let's go to my room" I told him then we both made our way upstairs into my room.

Once we got upstairs and in my room we both sat down on the bed awkwardly "so, uh, what I had to tell you is uh, i-it might make you angry or upset, but I think you should know" he told me to which I just nodded "well, uhm, know how at Nicole's party?" He asked me and I just nodded "yeah, uhm, well, I caught J-Jeremiah and uhm, Amelia....hooking up in one of the rooms..." he told me making my eyes widen a bit, I was completely shocked.

Right there and then I wanted to burst into tears but I knew I couldn't, "o-oh uhm, ok" I said back and then I let a few tears drop "a-are you ok?" Connie asked me, he looked a bit confused as to why I was crying so I just shook my head telling him I wasn't ok, "I uhm, I have something to tell you as well" I told him which made him even more confused.

"The uhm, the reason why I'm so upset about it, is because me and Jere have been dating" I told him, making his jaw fall to the floor and his eyes widen "wait, what, how, when, I'm so fucking confused, how come no one knew about this?" He asked "we didn't want everyone to make a big deal about it, so we decided not to tell anyone" I told him making him nod in understanding.

"Now I feel like I'm gonna loose everyone if anyone finds out about this" I told him making him look at me and shake his head no "you'll always have us all plus if you do loose anyone just know you'll always have me, your like a sister to me and I'll always love you" he told me making me smile a bit "thanks Connie, your like my other big brother that I wish I had instead of Ben" I spoke up making him laugh "ok well I should get going I have to go meet Cleveland" he told me making me nod and say goodbye to him.

_______________________

Once I was downstairs I went out to go meet Susannah, she was painting my picture today and she wanted to paint me in my deb ball dress, but all I could focus on was what connie told me about Amelia and Jeremiah, how was I going to face either of them ever again, and I couldn't even wait ages to not talk to them considering I was gonna be living in the same house with both of them and sharing the same bed with one of them, I mean at least I had drea to help me.

I then heard Susannah ask me "everything ok?" Which made me snap my head towards her "uh, yeah, uhm, just a lot going on in my head right now" I told her while smiling "ok, just a little longer and we'll be done" she told me which made me relieved "don't you just love that dress?" She said smiling at me "you excited for the volleyball tournament?" She asked me "yeah, I can't wait, mainly because I'll get to see Andrea again" I told her making her smile "and which charity are you representing" she asked "uh, the one you help with, the homeless women's shelter" I told her "that's sweet, thank you, starlight" she smiled towards me.

_______________________

I then heard the doorbell, so I ran downstairs and saw belly open the door revealing Taylor, Andrea and...Amelia....great, just my luck.

I ran out the Drea and gave her a hug "oh my god, I missed you so much" I told her making her chuckle "I missed you to" she told me "what about me, did you miss me?" I heard Amelia ask me "uh, y-yeah of course" I gave her a fake smile then hugged her, and of course she was oblivious to the fact I was ready to beat the absolute shit out of her and then leave her on the side of the road.

We all then went in and I dragged Drea upstairs with me. Drea was getting changed in my room with me whilst Amelia was downstairs getting food "hey, uhm, I have to tell you something" I told her nervously "what's up?" She asked me curiously "well, uhm, you know how at Nicole's party" I asked her "yeah, what about?" She asked confused "uhm, j-jeremiah and Amelia hooked up" I told her making her eyes widen "What?" She yelled angrily "yeah, but you cant say anything until I confront the both of them about it" I told her to which she nodded "that bitch is lucky I love your or else she'd have her ass beaten by now" she told me making me laugh.

"Wait so who told you?" Drea asked confused "uh, Conrad did, he's the one who caught the both of them" I told her making Drea nod in understanding.

Amelia then came back into the room making everything more awkward "uh, your mom said that she's gonna take us over the now" she told us making me and Drea nod before getting our stuff and running downstairs.

_______________________

We all started playing, me and Drea won every competition so far, but so have Taylor and Belly, as I was watching them, all of a sudden Taylor falls and hurts her ankle "you ok Taylor" I hear jere say from next to me, Taylor then turns around and asks jere "can you sub, please?" I was so confused, I mean Jere is ok at volleyball but Ben and Connie are wayyyyy better considering they used to play together when we where younger all the time, but I just ignored it.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Jere agreed and walked over to the both, when Jere was putting on the top that said "team belly" I saw Taylor wink at him, ok what the fuck was going on? I was utterly confused at this point.

Jere and belly then began to play together, after a while me and Drea where playing again and I heard Jere cheering from us then I heard Taylor say to him "who's side are you on?" Making him laugh a little, after a couple of minutes Drea then fell and actually hurt her ankle unlike Taylor.

"Oh my god, are you ok? Here let me help you up" I told her "yeah, uhm, I'm fine it just really hurts to walk on" she told me then turned to Ben "hey, can you please sub for me" she asked him and he just nodded walked over and put her T-shirt on that said "team star" he then pecked her on the lips before Drea walked off the court and me and Ben began to play.

After a while me and Ben beat everyone we where up against, we where finally up against Jere and belly but Jeremiah was playing really badly so she asked if Conrad could swap with Jere and he nodded switching with Connie, "shit connie's really good at volleyball" I told Ben "yeah, but I'm better plus I know all his tactics" he told me making me smile.

We started playing and eventually me and Ben won together making us cheer and making Andrea come up to us hugging us. We then heard Susannah announce that we where the winners and she came over and gave us a trophy.

After a while me, belly, drea, Taylor and Amelia where walking out when Nicole came up to us and asked "um, so my dads boat just came up from Anguilla, um, so what do you guys think about a pizza and rosé in a few hours?" "Just something fun to end the day" she continued on "and yous three are more than welcome to come too" Nicole smiled over to Amelia, Drea and Taylor "will kayla be there?" Taylor asked Nicole "you mean Shayla" Nicole chuckles "and no, she has plans with Liam and all those people" she continued "yeah, we'll be there" Taylor spoke for us all we then said by to Nicole and walked away.

_______________________

As we where walking on the docks to where Nicole's boat was, I heard bits of Taylor's and Belly's conversation, something about Conrad.

"So, how's things?" I asked Drea and Amelia, "uhh, fine" Amelia responded back "so, how come you haven't been answering my calls or texts?" I asked Amelia making her freeze for a second "I-I, uh, I've just been busy, sorry" she told me making me nod in understanding, "so, any new boys?" Drea asked Amelia making her eyes widen a bit.

"Uhmmm, no, I mean, well there is this one boy" she started telling us and I swear I almost died trying to hold back my eye roll "he's so sweet, he's cute, and he's super nice to me, but I don't know how I feel about the whole situation" she started explaining thinking I was completely clueless about the "situation" she was talking about, god I was so about to beat this bitches ass.

_________________________