9

Suddenly belly and Taylor stopped making us confused then belly said "guys" and pointed up towards Nicole's boat "holy shit" I said making everyone chuckle a bit "belly, star" Nicole shouted while waving, we all looked at each other and started laughing.

________________________

Later one we where playing put a finger down "put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of each other" Taylor said, making me Drea and Amelia look at each other and put a finger down while laughing.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to...you know" one of the girls said making me laugh a bit, then I saw Taylor put a finger down then say "his name was Harry bear Styles like..." she said making me laugh and speak up "I mean that's fair" making everyone laugh again and agree with me.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sex" one of the girls said making everyone but belly put a finger down, belly then looked at everyone and stopped at me and her eyes widened "wait what, when, why didn't you tell me? Oh my god you have to tell me all about this when we get home" she told me making me laugh a bit at her "if you've ever been to third" the girl said again looking at belly, I mean it wasn't a bad thing she hadn't done this stuff yet, she was waiting for the perfect guy.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second" she continued, ok now this bitch was really pissing me off. "Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah fisher" I heard Taylor said making me snap my neck to her, what the fuck? Why was she asking that question, I then heard the girls making a big deal out of something which made me confused so I looked at all the girls, and my eyes stopped on belly who had put a finger down.

My heart started beating faster than it should and I could feel my throat closing up, I knew for a fact my eyes where starting to get watery and my head was spinning, I lost all train of thought I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hear anything in that moment everything was slipping away from me, I thought I was gonna loose consciousness until Drea's voice pulled me back into reality.

"Uhmm, put a finger down if you've ever had sex on the beach" she said whilst looking at me and giving me a soft smile making me return the smile before putting a finger down which made all the girls go crazy, "oh my god" "what" "when" "with who" I heard them all ask me which made my head hurt even more than it already did, "uhh, it wasn't with anyone special" I said looking down trying not to let my eyes get watery again, I honestly didn't know what to do or say, I felt my heart break into tiny pieces, knowing that he hooked up with not one but two of my best friends made me want to curl up into a ball and never move again.

"Wait, girls we want all the tea" Nicole said, making belly apologise to Gigi then start explaining what happened between her and jere, I started to feel my throat close up and I started to feel dizzy yet again hearing the details of what happened between the two, I honestly didn't know what to do I'd never been put in a situation like this before.

I mean should I go call Jeremiah and confront him about it or should I ask to meet him somewhere or should I talk to belly, ugh I didn't know and I really didn't want to deal with this right now especially after only finding out a couple of hours ago that he hooked up with Amelia as well.

I then got pulled back into reality again but this time by Taylor "uh, put a finger down if you've ever went skinny-dipping" she said making me Amelia and Andrea put a finger down at the same time.

"Put a finger down if you've ever been skinny-dipping at Hopper's Cove" I heard Nicole say "is that a dare?" I heard Taylor ask "absolutely" Nicole responded, we all started laughing but of course my laugh was fake, I really didn't want to go skinny-dipping right now, all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed in my baggy T-shirt and a pair of shorts and cry myself to sleep.