2

The next morning I got woken up by Jeremiah's alarm clock which was very much not needed, as I opened my eyes a bit I turned around to wear Jeremiah was lying down "will you turn that fucking thing off it's driving me crazy" I groaned as he laughed at me which was again not needed by his annoying ass.

"Stop laughing or I swear to god your gonna be 6ft under" I said annoyed at Jeremiah "yea well your gonna have to get up sooner or later" Jeremiah said rolling his eyes at me "mhm and I just later so bye" I then began to walk out the room not before I heard Jeremiah laughing at me.

____________________________

An hour later I finally woke up again yet I was still tired and desperately in need of coffee. I got up and threw a cute summer dress on it stopped halfway down my thighs and was quite tight so it showed off all of my new curves, I quickly brushed my teeth and did my hair before going downstairs.

As I got downstairs I saw Conrad lying on the couch looking a mess, while Jeremiah and Steven where messing about with each other in the kitchen.

"I see someone's finally up" Jeremiah said while smiling at me "mhm anyways where's the coffee?" I ask getting straight to the point "here I'll get you a cup" Steven smiled at me "woah woah woah, what happened and what've you done with the old Steven?" I questioned him making Jeremiah chuckle at us "yea don't get used to it either this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" Steven says letting out a smile "then I'm definitely going to take this opportunity" I smile back at him.

Just as Steven finished making my coffee belly walked in "good morning" Jeremiah said then turned around putting his attention back on his eggs "belly, where have you been?" Laurel questioned belly as I continued to drink my coffee whilst grabbing a muffin to eat "is that a bruise?" Laurel continued.

Laurel and belly continued talking to each other then Ben walked in and grabbed my muffin out my hands "hey give it back dickhead" I angrily tried to grab my muffin back "calm down starlight, what's got you in such a bad mood today" Ben chuckled whilst using my nickname from when we where kids "someone's alarm woke me up this morning" I turned glaring at Jeremiah.

"How the hell did you hear his alarm all the way in your room?" Steven stupidly questioned me "are you dumb- oh wait you are never mind anyway I wasn't in my room" I gave him an annoyed look, then it clicked in Steven's head what I meant "oh my god are yous like hooking up?" Steven yelled causing everyone's eyes to widen. Me and Jeremiah began to shake our head whilst saying no "no ofc not are you stupid?" I angrily asked Steven "then why the fuck where you in his room" he asked still confused I just shrugged then my mom and Susannah walked in causing everyone to drop the subject knowing how excited my mom and Susannah would get if they thought me and Jere where hooking up.

"Belly and star are gonna be debutantes" Susannah said excitedly, wow I don't think I've seen Susannah this excited since she found out jere kissed me when we where 12 "it's really not that big of a deal" belly smiled whilst I just nodded to tired to say anything "I'm sorry, like belly? Like my sister? Like that thing right there?" Steven questioned Susannah "shut up dumbass, for once in your life keep that annoying mouth shut" I snapped at him sick of his voice "your just mad you and Jeremiah cant have your secret little hookups now that you got caught" Ben mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear "WHAT!!" My mom and Susannah screamed at the same time "oh my god it's finally happening" my mum almost squealed with excitement "I knew this day would come" Susannah continued.

"That day hasn't come because Ben's lying" I said annoyed "no I'm not you and Jere have been hooking up" Ben said, oh I am so gonna kill him "if I hear another thing about me and Jere hooking up I swear I'll go outside and drown myself in the pool" I spoke up "you do realise that's just gonna make me want to say it more right?" My brother questioned while laughing.