5

Whilst we where eating dinner Jere decided to start being annoying "So Cam. You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?" He asked while I elbowed him making him look at me and smile. "Mm-hmm. Yeah, man. Feel free. That's funny." Cam Cameron said, wow I was not expecting him to be fine with Jere's teasing "cool" Jere replied definitely not satisfied by his reaction.

"I'm glad you're here, Cameron. I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I've heard a lot about you" Susannah speaks up "thank you so much for having me, Susannah, my mom says hi" Cam Cameron said, ok wow didn't know a boy could be as polite as this, I turned to Jere whispering in his ear "how come you don't act as polite as him?" I ask, Jere just chuckled before whispering in my ear "there's a huge difference between us. He's a polite boy who'd never fuck you on the beach, however I would and I did I'd also do it again if I got the chance to" I then got goosebumps from his hot breathe on my neck.

When me and Jere rejoined the conversation at the table we heard Laurel talking about Cam Cameron being vegetarian "why don't you eat meat, Cam Cameron?" Jere asked "Uh, the meat industry is, like, the number one contributor to global warming" Cam said making me smile a bit "yeah, uh, star talks about that stuff all the time" Ben said piping up into the conversation causing Cam Cameron to look at me and smile which I happily returned back.

"And I just, I like animals." Cam Cameron continued "just don't come for my leather jacket" Taylor said thinking she was funny "I'm pretty sure you mean pleather" Steven said, trying to annoy Taylor "ooh" I heard Jeremiah say then laugh "you know, uh, actually, Belly eats meat. So, you let her kiss you with those lips?" Jeremiah asked making my eyes widen a bit to which I then dug my elbow right into his side "ow, ok that was to hard this time" Jere said grabbing my arm away from his side making a few chuckles come from Andrea and Amelia.

"Stop" belly then said annoyed at Jere "No, I don't judge people for eating meat, it's just a person choice. I don't care" Cam Cameron explained "So you don't mind if, uh, like, her lips touch a dead animal and then those dead animal lips touch your lips right? Ow" he said, I then laughed knowing belly had just kicked him under the table "I don't mind at all, um, in fact..." Cam said then kissed bells everything went silent then Jere whispered in my ear for only me to hear "should we show them how it's done?" He asked "say another word and I'll break your jaw" I smiled at him sarcastically.

Jere then turns to Steven and they both pretend to be sick "all right, all right" laur started "Belly's allowed to kiss, but that's it" she continued laughing "oh my god laur please no never say anything like that ever again I beg of you" I said cringing "yeah mom, no your so not funny, no more wine for you" belly said making me laugh a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody who once fully shat in the bathtub." Steven said making belly defend herself "I was like 2 years old" she said "two? More like six" Steven and Jeremiah said at the same time "shut up Steven you, used to pee all over Connie, Ben and Jere in the bath when you where the same age" I said causing Susannah to speak up "Aw I remember that. God that feel like a lifetime ago." She said smiling "I remember when I visited last summer, and you, you and you dared him to pee in the fireplace and you stunk up the entire house for days. Do you remember that?" Taylor said whilst pointing at all the boys.

Everyone then started laughing at Steven "I blamed the neighbours cat" Susannah said sounding very unamused "we were drunk, we were drunk" Steven said defending himself "on like half a White Claw" I said laughing at him "she got you there" Jere spoke up "you know, um, I'm thinking maybe we should go to Nicole's party" belly said to me, Andrea, Amelia and Taylor "yes" Taylor said sounding excited.

As we were all finishing up getting ready Taylor turned around and picked up one of the flower crowns "hey guys, why don't we wear these to the party" "wh... I mean, Susannah got those as, like, a fun thing for my birthday dinner, isn't it weird if we wear them out of the house" belly asked "yeah bells but they'd look so cute with all our outfits" I told her "exactly plus we all look hot with them on" Taylor told bells.