7

Me and belly where at the dance rehearsal for the deb ball, she had asked Cam Cameron to be her date last night so now I was the only one without a partner, Steven and Shayla then came over to talk to us and bells started apologising.

Then Paige came in and started talking, everyone then started getting into position with their partners while I just stood there like an idiot not knowing what to do until Nicole walked up to me.

"Hey, where's your escort?" She asked "oh, uhm, funny story...I haven't found one yet" I told her which made her chuckle a bit "that's okay, uh, I-I'll be your partner for today" she told me to which I smiled at her "thanks, and I genuinely mean this cause you could've left me here to look embarrassed" I said smiling.

"It's fine don't worry about it just make sure you have an escort for the big night, plus I'm your big deb sister it's my job to be here for you" she smiled back at me "uh, thanks again, and I know I can sometimes come across as rude but I honestly don't mean to be it's just my personality" I told her making her laugh "yeah I kinda picked up on that" she told me.

Me a Nicole started dancing and let's just say I was not really good at it.

_____________________

A little while later I was definitely getting worse at this dance considering I kept stepping on Nicole's feet, then Jeremiah walked over to the two of us "hey ladies, mind if I have this dance?" He asked "yes actually, she's all yours" Nicole said before walking over to a seat.

"Shall we?" Jere asked, making me laugh at him "your gonna get me in trouble with Paige" I told him while laughing a bit, he then whistled over to Steven and got his blazer from him, I then heard Nicole say "ok Harry Styles" making me laugh even more.

"How's this? This better?" He questioned putting the blazer on, we then started to dance over to the Alexa "hey Alexa, play "so pretty"" jere said making my eyes widen a bit.

Jere then started dancing once the song came on making me start to laugh and everyone stop dancing, everyone then started to cheer for jere while I pushed him, laughing at him.

Everyone then began to dance and Jeremiah grabbed me making me dance with him, and I won't lie it was actually really fun but then Paige ruined it.

"What is going on here?" She asked making everyone stop "Alexa stop" Paige then said "Jeremiah Fisher, why aren't you at the pool?" Paige asked him making Jere quickly come up with an excuse as to why he was here "we had a "code brown"" he said trying not to laugh "yeah, we lost the keys to the chemical closet." He continued "there you go" Paige said flinging him the keys "thanks" he said to Paige then turned to me "catch ya later, starlight" he winked at me then started walking out "get going jeremiah" I heard Paige tell.

Once I got home I decided to facetime Andrea then go to sleep and I don't just that and let me tell you it was honestly one of the best sleeps I had in my life.

________________________

Once I woke up I decided to go downstairs and see if anyone was home. I walked outside and saw Jere lying next to the pool, "hey, what's with the crown?" I asked "my mom wants to paint me as Hermes, a messenger of the gods" he told me while I just chuckled a bit "where is everyone else?" I asked "uh, well belly's a wait out on a date with Cam Cameron and Conrad is out on the boat with Cleveland" he told me to which I just nodded.

"Where have you been?" He asked "when I got home you weren't here" he continued "oh I was upstairs sleeping" I told him making him laugh a bit "that was quite the show you put on earlier at the rehearsal" I told him making him laugh "mhm" he hummed while getting up and kissing me.

"Guess what" he said making me look at him "what" I asked "our moms are high-key stoned right now" he said making me shocked "no way" I spoke whilst laughing "yeah, even go look for yourself, all my favourite snacks are gone" he said pointing in the direction of the house.

Me and Jeremiah then crept into the house and spayed on the moms, after watching them for a couple of minutes I looked up to Jere trying not to laugh "holy shit" I said continuing to watch them "I told you" Jere said laughing "Our beautiful babies" my mom squealed nearly deafening me.

"Oh, look at them!" Susannah then squealed, me and Jere walked out from our hiding place laughing, then Susannah started speaking to Jere "you, come with me, I gotta get you while the lights still good" she said referring to her painting "ok well let's do that" Jere said laughing then walking out with his mom.

I then looked over to my mom and Laurel talking about a text on laurels phone "hey, let's get starlights opinion, she's a teenager she'll know more about this than us" I heard my mom say "yeah, starlight come read this message for me please" Laurel spoke agreeing with my mom so I walked over and read the message.

I read the text and was confused then realised that Laurel must of hooked up with that guy "ew Laurel please do no involve me in your sex life, that is beyond disgusting" I spoke making my mom and Laurel laugh with each other "wait hold on, your hooking up with Cleveland Castillo?" I asked her "it wasn't planned, one thing led to another and we ended up having sex in my car" she told me "ew, Laurel please, can we not I really don't need to know this stuff" I yelled a bit feeling disgusted.

I then had enough with the duo so I walked outside to Jere and Susannah "Jere help, Laurel and my mom are trying to get me to help with Laurel's sex life" I told him making him laugh, I then got called back into the house by my mom and Laurel.

A couple of minutes later I heard Jere shout on me "Star" he yelled out to me, I then ran out to the backyard "it's uhm..it's uhm something" I said looking at the painting as my mom and Laurel came out to stand with us "Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby" Laurel and my mom said at the same time then starting to laugh while me and Jere looked at them.

"What" Susannah said then got up and sat in her seat again "oh, my god, it's terrible!" She said laughing once she saw it, making us all burst out laughing "it's so bad" she said again "see, this is why old people should not do drugs" Jere said whilst turning to look at me "then all the moms started lightly hitting Jeremiah "how dare you! Outraged" Susannah said beginning to laugh again, then we all started laughing yet again.

"Such blatant ageism" Laurel said "let's leave these brats" my mom said making me laugh at the two "let's go walk on the beach" Susannah said getting up and grabbing the twos arms and interlocking them with hers. Me and Jere then said bye to them and they all left.

I then started walking upstairs and into my room until Jere follows me saying "hey, let's go for a swim" making me turn around and say "I gotta go clean my room and facetime drea" "how come nobody ever wants to play with me?" He asked making me laugh "I will later, I promise, but if you want to be around me so badly you can come sit in my room with me" I told him while winking at him, making him let out a chuckle and follow me into my room.

______________________

Later on belly asked me to go for a night swim with her which I declined, my mom had just came home and I wanted to talk with her so I did and we talked about loads of things and it was nice talking to my mom, I felt like I haven't talked to her in ages.

After finishing up talking to my mom, I decided to call Andrea and we talked for a bit before I let her go facetime Ben and I then went to sleep, I was exhausted from today.

______________________