4

When I got home last night belly told me all about her conversation with Conrad and how the boys ruined her date and I felt really bad especially about what Conrad said to her.

This morning when I woke up I realised it was belly's birthday and smiled. Once I got ready I ran downstairs into the kitchen "where's belly?" I asked "ehh she's not up yet" Jeremiah answered my question, just as he said that belly walked through the door and into the kitchen.

"Morning everyone" I heard her say "happy birthday belly!!" I shouted, running up and hugging her, she just hugged me back and laughed, She then went up and hugged Susannah "there's the birthday girl, looking like a vision in floral, happy birthday" Susannah smiled at belly, once everyone else said happy birthday to bells, laur then tells belly that her Mickey Mouse pancakes are ready and belly tells her she's not hungry.

"shall we open gifts?" Susannah asks, "oh, your gonna love mine" Jeremiah smiles at belly "mhm but she'll love mine more" I smirk at Jere to which he laughs at me.

Belly starts opening a bunch of gifts and I really couldn't be bothered listening to them all so I drowned them out till I heard my mom say it was our turn to give belly our joint gift we bought, I passed belly her present and smiled at her. Once belly unwrapped it she opened the box up and found diamond earrings to which she looked shocked "they're real diamond by the way" I told her making her's and laurel's eyes widen.

"Lydia you didn't have to" laur told my mom, "yeah these must of cost a lot" belly said while looking at me, "it's your 16th birthday, live a little" I smiled at bells, and she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Hey how come yous bought a joint gift but left me to get belly a gift on my own?" Ben asked "because if we included you, you wouldn't of put any money towards it" I said rolling my eyes at him "true" Ben agreed making us all laugh.

"Conrad, uh, do you wanna give belly your present?" Susannah asked connie "sorry I forgot" I heard him say which made me snap my head over to him, weird he's never forgotten belly's birthday, I just gave him a weird look and turned to belly watching her smile disappear.

"Uh, that's...that's cool. Um...I wasn't really expecting anything anyway, so..." belly said awkwardly, while fake smiling "Oh, so I got to go. Um, I promised Cleveland that I'd show him some knots today, so..." Connie said, getting up and leaving "happy birthday belly" Conrad said before leaving, as soon as I heard him leave I looked at everyone "uhhhhhh, what just happened?" I asked confused as hell "Hey. Why don't we take my car and practice driving before we have to pick up Taylor, Andrea and Amelia from the bus station" Jeremiah asked trying to lighten the mood "sure" belly said smiling and before I knew it I was getting yanked up from my seat and pulled out the door.

"Okay, slow and steady. You're doing great" Jeremiah said to belly "ugh why did I have to come, I'm to young to die, especially a car that I can guarantee Jere has hooked up with about 100 girls in" I asked while whining "it wasn't a 100 girls" Jere said turning his head to look at me however I just gave him a pointed look in return "ok maybe it was 100 girls" he said making me and belly laugh "you excited to see Taylor?" Jere asked belly.

"Yeah, uh, of course. So excited" belly answered him back "you sure?" Jeremiah asked, chuckling "Look, she's my best friend in the world, but, um, I mean, you know how Taylor is. She's like a hurricane." "Oh yeah, yeah hurricane Taylor" Jere spoke making me laugh a little "and I guess I always feel like the supporting character around her, which, normally, I don't mind." Belly continued "but it's your birthday, and you're the main character, belly, not her"  "yeah. Thanks jere" belly smiled.

"What about you?" He asked, making my head snap up "what about me?" I questioned confused "you excited to see Andrea?" He asked making me smile "of course I'm excited to see her, she's my best friend in the whole world" "wow I'm hurt, I thought I was your best friend" jere said making me and bells laugh a bit "you wish" I laughed "what about Amelia, you excited to see her?" He questioned making me stiffen up a bit, don't get me wrong I love Amelia she's one of my best friends but sometimes she annoys me like how she always goes for the guys I'm with or the guys I like "uh, yeah, uhm, don't get me wrong I love Amelia she's just a bit...sometimes" I said making Jeremiah just look at me and give me a sad smile while belly nodded knowing exactly what I meant since I tell her everything about my life.