30

"Woah, What am I doing on the hospital bed?", Bright, yes, Bright frowned.

Win chuckled, " you fainted my dear husband "

"Huh....oh"

"Zeez I thought you would be the one to greet me when I wake up. But what  I hear is that you fainted as you heard the news", Win laughed.

___

" Bright.....Are you not happy with me being pregnant? I know we did not plan it, but we always talk about how we want kids", Win said sadly as Bright looked he was shocked.

"Oh, Win...that's not it", Bright quickly placed his hands on Win's face and stared into his eyes, " No..Baby...I'm elated! Very much! It's just that I wasn’t prepared for it you know?"

Win nodded.

Bright continued, "....Actually I thought about family planning. In fact I was about to talk to you after we would come back from holiday.

Also you had been sick since two days. I was worried. And when you fainted at the airport, it got into my head. So.... My mind was like, are you okay? Or not? Are you? And then the surprise.", Bright smiled.

Win smiled back, " It's okay, Bai. I understand. Even I was surprised.", he gave Bright a kiss.

"I should have taken you to doctor when you vomited the other day, darling.", Bright said.

"Aaaw come on! Even I did not know. I could have get really annoyed if you did"

"I know. That's why I did not fuss. But in future, we are seeing doctor as soon as you feel weak or sick"

"PBaiiiii noooooo"

"Hush, darling."

"Mean", then Win laughed, " tho I still can't believe you fainted HAHAHAHA"

Bright groaned.

_____________

It had been a month since they got the good news.

Soon to be parents were excited to have their baby on board. Report said Win conceived one month ago before the airport incident, so he was two months pregnant.
Tho it had been only two months, Win would often get impatient to have his baby in his arms and whined to Bright. It his morning sickness! It was really something!!! 
Bright wondered why was it called morning sickness when Win literally felt nausea all day!

Oh, and their family, they were too happy to hear the news. Friends too.

Although not many people knew till now, their parents, F4 and Dew, Nani....yeah, that's it. Any maybe so more.

Win's works had been lessened since pressure was not good for him or the baby. Win would do some agreements and paperwork. Love would handle the most. And if they had really hard and important clients, Bright would help him.

Bright was actually surprised to see Win not being workaholic. Normally he would work like a bee for honey. But now he was careful!
He thought he had to make Win not work too much. But it was better. He was grateful.

And the mood swing! Bright groaned Everytime he thought about it.

One moment he was happy, next moment he was crying!

He would ask Bright if he loved him out of nowhere. And of course, Bright everytime convinced he loved him way too much.

One day, both of them were watching a movie, where flashback scene was like Protagonist's father died in a car accident.
Next day, Win did not let him leave home, let alone be in a car.