9

Everything was going smooth.

BrightWin has been together since then. Win's life was pretty peaceful, well, with Pam's thunders in his white clouds. He necessarily doesn’t miss the rich lifestyle, weird he thought himelf. Except for the fact, he Couldn't wear his previous LV or gucchi. Poor him.

Win thought he had actually fallen for Bright..... 'I think I'm in love'

He thought to confess his love and his secret to Bright soon.

_______

That day had been university's cultural programme.

Bright & Win had a performance together. Bright with his guitar while Win only sung.

_______

Calm before the storm huh?

_________

Mr. Chivaree had been invited as the chief guest at the programme. He was supposed to share some 'courageous' words.

He definitely wasn’t happy to see his son with. A. Commoner.

'How dare a commoner get involve the chivaree. The blood has been 'pure' and it will be always" (A. N: Win would surely say, "what are you vampire?)

He ordered his secretary to call that boy alone, without Bright knowing.

______

Win entered a meeting room to see someone. He was curious, who would call him so urgently.

Win entered to see an old man.

He wai'ed the man, "Excuse me, Mister. Did you call me? "

"Yes....."

Win raised his eyebrows, "Do I know you?"

"........you don't? "

"Uhhh"

"I'm Somchai Vachirawit chivaree "

Win's eyes widened, he wai'ed again, "are you Bright's father?" he smiled nervously.
"Nice to meet you uncle"

'At least the boy some manners', Somchai thought.
"How much do you need?" (aaa that old cliches movie dialogues XD)

"Huh?", Win was confused.

" Money? How much do you want?"

"Why would I need money?"

"Hmm...the money you are after by being with Bright"

"Huh...please don't tell me you mean"

"Yes, exactly. Leave Bright now. I will give you as much as you want right now. No need to wait a few years then ditch Bright for money"

Win wanted to scream right now, but he kept his calm, "Mr. Chivaree I don't know where did you get the idea! But I'm not after his money!!!"

"Oh, please. Do you think this is the first time meeting someone like you? I've met many like you!"

"Why do you think like that!"

"Hmm....a commoner after a billionaire? Pretty easy sightseeing. I've experience, i didn’t grow old for no reason."

"Woah, I'm sorry, you had to experience these situations. But I'm not after your freaking money. And I'm not definitely not breaking up with Bright. Mr. Chivaree, It's getting late, I'll take my leave.", he wai'ed and left as soon as possible.