17

"Win, my bunny, I love you", Bright murmured.

Win's eyes widened.

'What.....Did I hear it right?
Does he......No Way! It's drunk talking for sure... Win! Get a grip on yourself, don't just believe some murmuring while you both are drunk!!'

______

He drove to a hotel. Of course a expensive one.

" Single or double,  sir?"

"It doesn't matter. Just book one", Win said to receptionist. " Ugh! Bright! Stand still. You are not a kuala that is climbing on a tree!"

Bright, on the other side, ignored him and held on him like a real kuala.

"Here you go sir, here's the key"

____

"Of course, she booked a king suite!!"

"Bright! Seriously stop clinging! Why are you behaving like this? I've never seen you so much drunk"

Bright blinked at him, "W-Win, woah, you are really here.I must be dreaming! Bunny. I love you", Bright kissed on his lips.

Win was shocked. He tried to push him, but Bright gripped his arms, " Baby, please, at least don't push me in my dream. Be here....at least here", he cupped Win's face and smiled sadly.

Win stared at him, feeling numb.

"D-dont be so stupid Bright! Stop!"

"But I love you!"

"No, you don’t! You cheated on me, remember!  Don't you dare forget that!"

"I d-didn't ", tears fell from his eyes, " I-Im not a cheater."

"Huh? Then what was that day. You're lying right now, Vachirawit! ", Win grabbed his collar.

" oii, Answer! Huh! Don't fell sleep on me!!" "Bright!!!", he tried to shake him, but Bright went to deep sleep.

" ugh! Such a pain in the ass! Explain yourself "

He dropped Bright on the bed.

"Why are you so heavy!", he fell on the bed too because of tiredness.

First of all,he was drunk and top of that he had to carry this giant wolf.And now....now he was talking nonsense.

What was he talking about.

He was spacing out that he didn't notice Bright's arms around him.

"Huh", Win tried to get off the bed, but Oh, well Bright.

" Let go!!"

"Oh my god, since when you are so strong"

"Come on! Win! I know you did lot of works these days and you're tired, but You're strong!!! get yourself UP"

But Bright held onto him like his life depended on it.

______

Win didn’t know when he fell asleep.

________

It was maybe the first time they fell asleep with a smile on their face....unknown to them.

____________