4

"Hmm...Bright, you seem interested ", Tay smirked.

" yeah, man. Usually you look bored, not caring about the drama. But today you were staring as if someone glued your eyes open.", Off grinned.

"No, I wasn’t ", Bright denied it quickly.

" ohhh, look at him, denying it, bruh, if it wasn’t really someone, you couldve stayed silent", Mew pointed out.

"......"
"Whatever"

The group chuckled at him.

"Well, he sure is an interesting character. I feel like It's gonna be a drama-filled year", Tay chuckled.

Meanwhile, Bright kept thinking about the mysterious guy.

He had been thinking about him since he bumped into him.

The boy fell on the ground, Bright turned to look at him annoyingly. But then he saw...he saw his face. He was something else. Bright was mesmerized by his looks.
He never saw someone so pretty, beautiful and handsome at the same time.

The unknown boy apologised to him, but he couldn’t bring himself to say anything. He felt like he would say something stupid...like his brain told him to, 'keep staring at him like that and I'll kiss you till you drop'

But he didn’t say. Something. Stupid. At least not now. He ran away. Yeah, the Bright chivaree ran away, getting flustered.

He didn’t even understand why was he so drawn to him. And the scene in cafeteria made him so curious. Damn, the guy was fiery. He definitely wasn’t someone who got shut up by others. Thank god, he wasn’t. It was Such a turn off.

______________

He returned home for the day. Honestly his respect for the workkng class people increased. He never thought he would get judged just because of his status.

He sighed and lay down on his bed to rest. He heard his phone's notification noise.

"Papa: how was the first day? Hope its good.

I put some extra money in the account. Go buy yourself something. "

He smiled, "aaww papa"

Then he saw another message.

"Momma: bun bun, visit home soon. And look into your bag's side pocket, there's a card, use for yourself.

And dont tell your papa :)"

"Aww, momma. You guys are the bestest parents ever."

____________

The next day came so quickly.

He got up from his bed and got ready for classes.

_______

He entered the class.

"Look the freeloader is here"

'Ugh, not in the morning.' well, he was a freeloader,  but he earned it. He was so full scholarship.

______

He went to the cafe, got his favorite chocolate milk, actually two choco milk and went towards a table.

But someone bumped into him, more like walked onto him on purpose, it was Pam, the Regina of GMM (mean girls ref)

"Ugh, look what you did you bitch", Pam screamed as win's meal down on her dress.

" oh my god, I'm so sorry", Win apologised even tho she walked onto purposely.

"What! Sorry! Do you know how much this cost!!"

"Yeah, actually, I do. Not so much for this screaming. Just rinse it off quickly and it will go away"

"Huh! Rinse it off! You destroyed my dress! Pay for it", She screamed like a crow.

" my god, Pam. Stop screaming. You are hurting my eardrums.maybe You should pay for it. And why are you asking money from a freeloader, thought you are rich!" he wanted to shove the fucking money in her mouth. But nope, he was a typical broke college student...

"You...you...", she couldnt find the words to say so, she used her hands instead, she threw chicken gravy on his shirt.

" what the fuck you bitch", Win was getting frustrated as fuck. He couldn’t take it anymore. He took both the chocolate milk in his hands. And poured it on her head.

Everyone gasped at the scene. The whole cafeteria was silent.

Then only Pam's voice was heard, "AAAAAaaaaaa........"

____

Win quickly ran to bathroom to wash his shirt. Not because he was scared, but both his ears and head hurt from all the screaming.

And he knew he was doomed. Either Pam or his dad will kill him.

He walked towards his locker. His shirt was stained. He didn’t have any extra shirt.

He wanted to go home. But it was Mr. Wan's class now. He wanted 100% attendance.

He sighed. He had to attend the class like that.

He sighed and opened his locker.

"You can wear this"

He heard a voice suddenly and jumped a bit.

"Huh"

"Wear it"

"...."

"What? Are you planning to wear the stained shirt?"

"But..."

"It's okay. Have it. It's my football uniform, I don’t need it today"

"...thanks", Win took it from the guy. It was that rude guy who bumped into him. He was reluctant to have his t-shirt, but took it, 'I guess he's not really that rude'

He was about to pull out his shirt, even that guy was staring at him.

"umm..."

"Oh, sorry. I'll leave."

He nodded.

"Oh, by the way, that was awesome"

"Huh?"

"You.... Getting back at her...she deserved it. You were cool. Yesterday too", that guy gave him a small smile.

" thanks", he returned the smile.

'Oh...shoot. I forgot to ask him his name!'

___

Win walked into Mr. Wan's class. He wasn’t there yet.

He heard whispers around.

"Why is he wearing Bright's uniform?"

"Omg don’t tell me!"

"Wow what a slut! With in a week, he seduced Bright!!!"

Win sighed. 'Goddamn not another problem.'

_________

Win returned home for the day.

He pulled out his shirt. Then noticed his name 'BRIGHT VC'

"So this is his name", he smiled unknowingly.

" Bright....Bright...catchy name. Suits you", he giggled.