27

It had been two months since then.

Bright had taken a long break as he said as he would.

He had been just playing his guitar, singing to Win and going on dates with Win like teenagers.

Win had also taken a break for a or two weeks. And they went to Jeju Island, Korea for vacation.

Maybe their best memories were taken there. Both of them loved it. No work tension, no family pressure, two of them.

Just the two of us

________

But Win could notice Bright missing his works.

He wasn’t less of a workaholic like himself. He had worked without focusing on anything else for the last three years. He built his own name. Maybe he always the opportunity because he was a Chivaree. But he proved that he deserved the position. None could ever doubt his worthiness.

It turns out rumors had also spread around the market that Vachirawit was disowned or he left.

That had a negative effect on the company. He built quite a connection in the industry, even tho his career was new.

Every shareholders, big clients  were asking about him at the office.

Mr. Chivaree tried to convince Bright, but Bright refused him everytime.

___________

Win actually wanted him to return to his position. Not that he actually minded. But he could see Bright was always thinking about it at the back of his mind.

He was thinking of talking to Bright about it when someone called him.

Mr. Chivaree.

"Mr. Chivaree. How can I help you? ", he already knew what it was.

______
He asked Win for a meeting. Just between the two of them.

He agreed. He had to talk to him someday anyway.

_______

" I want you to help me to convince Bright to return"

"Why should I help you Sir? Bright is actually very happy being without it"

Mr. Chivaree wanted to say something, but Win interrupted him.

"Oh, please don't say the company needs him and blah blah blah. Or I'm walking away right now"

"He deserves the seat. He earned it. Not only the position of CEO of the Chivaree company, but taking over all of my businesses, my position as a Chivaree. He's capable of it, that's why I want him to return"

Win was silent for a minute before replying, ".....you know sir I'm guessing....no. I'm sure you, yourself, never told Bright all these things. Why are you always so hard on him? You know maybe he just wants to hear it himself? That you are proud of him and you are sorry? For literally abandoning him all these years and thank him for....I don't know....being your son...ideal son?"

".....", Mr. Chivaree said, " I.....I-I know"

"Then talk to him. Like talk talk. Not threatening him around"

" but he wont meet me"

"Did you forget what he said? He will be always there as your son.......if you be his father...? "