14

there was nothing to describe how thrilled chan is, to see changbin at his door. something he had never expected but always wanted, and now that it was finally happening, chan didn't want anything more.

it was like his wishes is becoming true, and chan's so excited to see him. despite the troubled expression changbin has on his face, it wasn't a lie that chan wasn't bothered by it.

in fact, he couldn't care less. as long as he's able to see changbin before him, nothing else bothered him. "changbin!" he excitedly exclaimed, his smile widening even more.

changbin, who only worriedly looked at chan, didn't say anything as he fiddled with his fingers. why was he at chan's door? at this hour? good question, because he thought going to chan was a good idea.

to confide in someone he could rely on, and chan was the perfect person for that. as someone he's been becoming so close to, he thought coming to the junior about his worries would be a good idea to find the comfort he'd been searching for.

besides minho of course, chan was another person changbin trusted and rely on a lot. and if telling minho didn't help as much to soothe his troubles, maybe he could from telling chan.

or so, at least that's what changbin thought. 

"h-hyung..." changbin cutely called out, unable to stop looking at chan worriedly.

chan felt his chest warm up from the way changbin innocently called for him, unable to stop feeling immense butterflies in his stomach. how much he loves it when changbin looks and sounds so adorable.

which is, all the time really. to chan, changbin is always so cute and innocent. and chan love that so much, to feel the purity flowing out of him.

it made him wanna claim changbin as his, and to ward everyone else away from him. to protect the younger and kill anyone that is a potential threat in stealing him away from chan. and most importantly, how attracted and attached he is to changbin.

almost like the evil is attracted to the good. which in this case, chan being the devil, and changbin being the angel. a contrasting yet addicting differences.

and chan loves how different changbin is to him, he loves the purity and innocence radiating from him. it just makes him more obsessive than ever, changbin is his angel. and no one else's.

"changbin?" chan curiously asked him. "what are you doing here? are you okay?" he softly asked, while secretly masking his hidden feelings.

as changbin continued to quietly sniff before him, his troubled eyes glanced around him. "c-can i um... come in?" he cutely asked.

"of course baby," chan smiled widely with a massive smile, almost immediately opening the door wider for changbin to come in. "i'm all ears for you."

upon hearing that, changbin only gave him a small smile and walked in, making his way to awkwardly sit down on a nearby couch. chan watched him and closed the door behind him.

"do you want anything to drink?" he suggested, making changbin smile back with a small nod.

"yes please, thank you." he softly chuckled.

chan smiled widely at that and quickly went to make changbin a hot chocolate. it didn't take him long when he quickly returned, carefully handing it to him.

he then sat besides changbin, his full attention now on him. "are you okay? you don't normally come to my place that often." chan smiled.

changbin only smiled at that, before taking a small sip. "yeah, i um..." he began, not knowing how to tell chan. now that he'd thought about it, he'd never told chan about his feelings before.