03

"so... how was your first lesson?" minho smirked as he walked over to the table, taking a seat opposite changbin with a cup of coffee in his hand.

this only made changbin groan in frustration, reminiscing back to earlier in his lesson. "it was horrible, ms lim gave us a bunch of work already."

"already?" minho only laughed, earning another slap from changbin.

"shut up. what about you?" changbin said as he rolled his eyes.

"well, unlike your class, my teacher is much more lenient and laid-back. so i'm chill with it." he enthusiastically explained, leaning back against his chair.

"ugh, lucky." changbin groaned.

minho lightly chuckled before taking a sip of his coffee, before placing it back down. "oh, by the way, how were your classmates?"

"oh they were pretty nice," changbin smiled when a sudden thought came into his head. "actually, you know that junior we met yesterday? he was in my class today."

"oh really? he's taking biomedical science?" minho curiously asked.

changbin only nodded in response, not knowing what to say next. "yeah, i was surprised. i didn't think we would be doing the same major."

"speaking of that junior..." minho suddenly leaned over towards changbin with a smug look. "doesn't he look kind of cute?"

"w-what?" changbin slowly blinked. "are you crazy? how could you just say that?"

"don't you agree?" minho chuckled, his eyes glittering in excitement. "don't you find him cute too? oh, right! isn't he your type or something?"

this made changbin furrow his eyebrow, wondering why his best friend was just uttering nonsense. what is with him all of a sudden?

why was he just saying all of this? and how is he even his type? changbin didn't know where minho was getting all of this but he needed to deal with this whole speculation.

"look, i don't know where you're getting this with the whole 'he's your type' when he's not. yeah, he may be kind of attractive but he's not it!" changbin could only argue back.

"i figured you would say that." minho sighed, just shaking his head seconds later. "stop lying, i know he is. he's literally right down your lane. did you guys sit next to each other?"

"not really, he was just sitting at the back with his other friends. i sat in the middle row." changbin just explained.

"boring~" minho called out. "you need to bring yourself out there. maybe get to know him more, he seems like a really nice guy from what i can tell. or even better! maybe he's interested in-"

"hey changbin." a sudden voice interrupt, causing both minho and changbin to look towards the owner of the voice.

and here he was again, bang hot chan. with his beautiful dark locks and a stunning massive smile, his eyes sparkled tremendously loud.

"o-oh hey, chan sunbae..." changbin shyly smiled, taken aback to see him call out his name.

"you can just call me chan hyung, i can speak casually to you right?" chan smiled widely.

"uhh yeah, sure." he continued to smile.

minho didn't say anything for a moment, just intrigued with the whole scene before him. he couldn't help but smirk throughout the whole day, only playfully nudging him.

"i saw you in my class today, i didn't know you were taking biomedical science." chan began.

"oh, me too." changbin could only say.