06

the weekends came before changbin knew it, he already couldn't wait to come over to chan's place to study together. he didn't know why he was this ecstatic but he's got to admit, the older had been nothing but kind to him.

maybe that's why he felt this comfortable around him, even if chan so happened to be a junior. in fact, he felt more like a friend his age, and changbin never felt this way before - especially with someone he had just met.

he couldn't forget the way chan first introduced himself, the way his eyes lit up with a smile. it was definitely something he hadn't seen before, he was pretty much the only junior here to ever introduce themselves warm-heartedly to the freshmen.

no wonder chan made him feel so comfortable, he was way different.

and changbin couldn't wait to head over there and possibly learn more about him. after all, there was a part of him that was slightly curious to know more about him. 

"have fun." minho jokingly smirked as he watch changbin get himself ready, causing the other to just roll his eyes at him.

"what do you mean, have fun? we're just studying." changbin spoke while fixing his hair, before turning around to give his friend a hard stare from across the room.

"yeah but, it could end up being more than just that." he reasoned, only widening his smirk even more.

this made changbin mentally face palm himself, deciding to just dismiss what he said. "whatever, it's not like i'm having a date with him."

"you might as well," minho chuckled. "i've seen the way he looks at you. it's possible."

"oh come on, we've only known each other for a few days already. how many times do i have to tell you? he has no interest in me." changbin folded his arms tightly.

rolling around in his bed, minho eventually made himself comfortable by laying on his back while holding the phone in the air. "you never know until you ask."

"whatever, it's literally the last thing in my head," changbin argued, soon glancing over to the clock moments later before widening his eyes in realisation. "oh crap, i should probably go."

and with that, he quickly grabbed the remaining of the stuff he needed and instantly unlocked the door to step out. lastly hearing minho's raised yet teasing voice, it only made changbin roll his eyes once again as he now locked the door.

"have fun! tell me how it goes!" 

"what's his problem?" changbin quietly mumbled to himself, wondering how it ended like this. whatever, he should probably head over to chan's place now.

as he stepped into the elevator and out of the dorms, he started making his way over to the junior's dorms. it wasn't a lie that changbin was slightly nervous than he thought, just the thought alone of being in chan's dorm was starting to make his heart pound.

why was he feeling this nervous now? had he always felt this way? he was pretty sure he was excited before, now the feeling of nervousness also mixed in. was it the fact he was gonna be in a foreign place with older people than him?

or was it more than that? was it the fact he was gonna be with chan alone, in his dorm, studying? was that it? changbin didn't really know the answer himself, he just couldn't help but feel his heart pound way faster with each steps.

he was too deep in thoughts that he didn't seem to realise he was literally standing right in front of the entrance, changbin's heart beating even faster just by staring at it. well, it's not like he can back away now, he'd have to go through it.