10

"that, motherfucker!" chan furiously roared, while aggressively kicking nearby objects around him. "i'll kill him!"

and if it's on cue, felix just came into the room at the sight of the bedroom. this made him widen his eyes in shock, before averting his gaze over to a ballistic and fierce chan.

what could've happened that made chan this vexed, this destructive? he'd never seen chan in such rage before, it was a first. usually he would just punch the wall to let out of his anger and then return back to his cheery and euphoric state.

but this was different, this was beyond destructive. chan is literally tearing up the whole room, and it was up to felix to do something about it. for both his future self sake and for the sake of the state of the room. 

that was when chan wildly picked up the tv seconds later, this soon making felix panic. "woah there, chan. wait a minute!" he exclaimed, instantly rushing further into the room to stop him.

chan failed to listen however, entirely outraged to even stop and listen to what felix had to say. he was just in such rage, going completely out of control. "I'LL KILL HIM!" he screamed.

"woah, woah." felix reassuringly called out, hands securely on chan's arms to stop him. "kill who? what happened chan? just, pause for a moment and tell me." he attempted to calm him down, trying to get the older to lower the tv down.

"fuck off!" chan darkly glared at him, gritting his teeth in anger. 

it wasn't a lie that felix slightly flinched at chan's menace, fear slowly creeping up on him. he didn't let it get to him though, he just has to calm his temper down and things would be fine.

like always, right?

"let's just, talk it out." felix calmly said, slowly but carefully lowering the tv down. "and let's talk okay? it's a much better way to deal with your anger rather than letting it out like this. how's that sound? you could end up inflicting pain on people around you and cause harm."

"and does it look like i fucking care?" chan growled at him, eyes dangerously piercing through his soul. "they can all die and i wouldn't give two fucks."

felix couldn't help but sigh heavily, nodding in response. he was aware of who he was dealing with, someone as psychotic and dangerous as chan. he knew he wouldn't care about others.

but if this was the only way to get chan to talk it out without being destructive, he was gonna try it no matter what. "i know, but this isn't the way to go either!" he tried to reason.

"i'll kill him!" he angrily repeated, eventually dropping the tv to suddenly grab onto felix's collar. "i'll fucking kill him! you hear me?!"

felix nervously gulped at his words, the way chan's eyes were burning in intense rage. so dangerous, that it wasn't a lie that he was scared. of what chan might do next to him.

knowing what kind of person chan really is, felix is terrified. at the thoughts of sharing rooms as well as dealing with an angered psychopath.

"chan," felix called out, trying to sound calm and collective despite all of this. "kill who? please, just talk it out with me. what's troubling you so much that you're so angry?"

the older didn't say anything for a moment, continuing to burn into felix's soul. that was when he roughly let go of him before pushing him to the ground. "ah!" felix exclaimed, his butt hitting the ground hardly.

"that motherfucker..." chan angrily spoke, staring down at him. "how fucking dare he touch changbin like that? i'm definitely gonna kill him! no one gets close to him but me! and that smile belongs to me, no one can see it!" he aggressively punched the wall.