12

"see you later then changbin." chan smiled widely at the younger, the two males currently walking outside of the classroom. 

only nodding back while returning a smile, changbin hugged his textbook close to his chest. "okay, thanks for helping me." he said, this making chan smile even wider.

as chan waved goodbye to changbin, he watched as the older walk away. changbin couldn't help but lift a massive smile in the direction he'd left, unknowingly lost in deep thoughts.

today's lesson had been so much more fun than before, the two males would constantly pass secret notes to each other. and would let out a quiet giggle at the things they would write about, from funny jokes to the most silliest drawings.

and changbin didn't think he'd have so much fun with chan sitting next to him, as if he didn't want lesson to end. he didn't think chan was gonna sit next to him, it was honestly a first.

usually chan would be at the very back with his friends, but today he decided to sit besides him. and will probably do that from now on, changbin haven't had this much fun until today.

and he was thankful, for meeting such a kind hearted and fun guy like chan. 

"someone's having the time of their life," a familiar voice spoke, changbin only turning around to meet eye contact with minho, who had been watching the whole entire time. "like, when did you and chan sunbae get this close?" he teasingly smirked.

only feeling his cheeks heat up in response, changbin smiled. "guess what?" he excitedly asked, earning himself a hum from minho moments later. "chan hyung decided to sit next to me in today's class! and we were having so much fun, passing notes to each other." he chuckled.

"i'm telling you, he must really like you." minho only said. "otherwise, why else would he be doing all of this?" 

"maybe because we're close now?" changbin suggested, this making minho place his hand on his shoulder. 

"you've got a lot to learn, my friend." minho smirked.

changbin only raised his eyebrow at his unexpected comment, nothing but confusion inside of him. "do you actually think he likes me?" he suddenly asked.

this made minho causally shrug in response, changbin whining at him. "who knows? why don't you go and find out?" he chuckled.

and with that, the two males began to walk in the other direction, chatting when minho suddenly remembered something from yesterday. "oh right! weren't you gonna introduce me to that friend of yours? hyunjin wasn't it?" he asked.

he watched as changbin subtly lifted his eyes before soon lowering it down, a sudden realisation coming back to him. "oh! you're right, let me go and call him right now. i think he also finished his class, i'll call him to ask where he is." 

minho nodded in reply, watching as changbin took his phone out of his pockets to dial hyunjin's number. as changbin placed his phone to his right ear, he waited for the taller to pick up.

however, much to his dismay, the call immediately went into voicemail. this only caused slight confusion in changbin, wondering why hyunjin wasn't answering.

was hyunjin busy or something? usually he'd pick up straight away whenever he called him. this was so unexpected of him, hyunjin had never done this to him before. maybe his phone was turned off? or maybe he was doing something that he missed it?

whatever it is, changbin decided to dial him again. and once again, it went straight to voicemail. "that's weird..." changbin suddenly mumbled to himself, this drawing minho's attention to him.