eleven

Harry

She's in a full-on red leather suit that shows every curve of her body. There's a headband on top of her head with devil horns attached to it, her makeup is smokey and dark. She's dressed as the devil herself and I don't know how to react to it.

Clearly, my cock does because I'm pretty sure I felt it twitch in my pants.

"Holy sh-" Zayn is about to speak up but I swat him in the side a little forcefully which makes him shut up immediately. He clutches a hand to his side and winces in pain. I didn't even hit him that hard...

"Nice costume," is all I manage to say to the woman standing in front of us. She takes slow, cautious steps towards where we're standing, eyeing me.

"Eh, didn't have much time to prepare." She shrugs her shoulders, giving me a once over. She's obviously pointing out the lack of my costume.

"This is Zayn. Zayn, this is Daniella." Once I'm out of my trance I speak up to introduce the two of them. Zayn's first to stick his hand out and Ella slips hers into it, shaking hands with him.

"Just call me Ella. It's nice to meet you."

"Pleasure's all mine." Zayn gives her a grin that makes me roll my eyes.

"Ella, can you watch her while I change into the costume?" I butt into their conversation, ending the intense staring contest between them. Ella's eyes find mine while Zayn's travels lower from her face to her very noticeable cleavage and I fight the urge to swat his arm again.

"Yeah, sure." She nods, reaching out for the baby in my arms and I hand her over to her. She holds her on her hip, giving her a smile that earns one from the baby as well. It warms my heart.

"So H's keeping you hostage huh?" I hear Zayn query as soon as I arrive at the top of the stairs. I roll my eyes hoping Ella won't get too overwhelmed or annoyed with Zayn acting like a nosey prick.

Once I slip into my room I'm welcomed by the sight of my costume neatly laid out for me on top of my bed with all the accessories.

I'm not sure why but it makes my heart beat a little faster knowing she did this for me. It's such a simple act and yet it seems to bring me so much joy. It's fucking stupid.

Shaking off that thought, I take my clothes off, hopping into the shower to quickly refreshen myself. I smell like cigarettes and I don't want baby to inhale that.

Once I'm all clean and dry I put on the costume that's supposed to turn me into Elton. Not sure how she knew I liked him, it's kind of creepy and I should be worried she knows something about me but a part of me is just too tired to dig deep and find out what her motive is.

I'll find out about it later — I tell myself.

Once the sparkly costume is on me, fitting me just a tiny bit tight around my arms and thighs, I shove the sunnies into my pocket and walk downstairs to reunite with them. God know Ella might have already choked Zayn.

To my surprise, they are sitting on the floor watching baby react to different kinds of black and white pictures. Ella ordered those for her. She said that anything with very obvious contrast – such as black and white figures – is an optimal stimulant for the visual system therefore it helps her eyesight develop. I did not know that fact but I'm grateful she does and shared it with me.

"You didn't kill him yet?" I make myself known once I reach the bottom of the stairs and both of them look up from my daughter to me, Zayn smirking, Ella with a slack jaw.

She's quick to snap out of it once I move closer to them but I noticed it.

"No, he's actually more tolerable than you." Zayn gives her a fist bump for that and I roll my eyes at the two.