ᴡᴀʟᴍᴀʀᴛ

╰┈ PHOENIX, AZ
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I woke up feeling like complete crap, the couch had my back in pain, and I couldn't get the argument out of my head. I wanted to make up to Savannah, but I think she couldn't forgive me for a while after what I said. I walked into the bedroom to Savannah on my side of the bed with one of my shirts in her arms. She had tear stains on her cheeks as she probably cried her eye out last night after she went to bed.

But I didn't know since she shut the door. I wanted to take my shirt out of her arms, apologize, and make it up to her. So I crawled towards her in bed and took the shirt out of her arms, waking her up. "Leave me alone," she grunted and tried to push me away but had no luck moving me. "Please, let me make it up to you," I begged, hoping she would forgive me.

"No, Jack Evan Metzger," she hissed; I sighed and plopped down beside her; she moved on her side. I peppered kisses on her neck, only she pushed me away and got up and walked to the bathroom; she shut the door, now that my goal today is to let me apologize for last night. You probably know that Savannah started the fight and apologized to me, but during the argument, I said some fucked up shit to her.

I let my anger get the best of me, and I called her a bitch and so many other horrible names; I said that I wished I didn't love her and how she always causes a fight after a concert because I did something wrong. Of course, none of those were true, and I let anything slip off my tongue; I knew I had hit some soft spots on her.

Before she went to bed, she just told me to rot in hell instead of telling me goodnight as I did. I understand what I did and wish I could change the past. The noise of the bathroom door opening brought me out of my thoughts as Savannah walked out with wet hair and only a towel on.

"Savannah, please let me explain," I begged and stood up; she wrapped me around her finger. It was not even funny anymore.

"Why should I," she said, standing before me.

"Please, it is eating me alive to know I fucked up. I know I hurt you 10x worse than you hurt me, but please, I should have kept my mouth shut and listened to you, and I'm sorry." She looked up at me as I looked down at her.

"I don't know if I should," she whispered,

"Please, I know you want to, but It's killing me that you won't even look at me." she sighed and held my face in the palms of her hands.

"Jack, no matter what, I will always look at you with all the love in the world," she said and placed her lips on mine.

╰┈SAN DIEGO, CA
»»——————¤——————««
We finally made it to San Diego, and we had a day to ourselves, Savannah and I discussed the argument and decided that it wasn't worth ignoring each other. It was just the two of us sitting on the bed, resting for an hour until we went out.

"Have you ever had sex?" I asked; Savannah looked at me confused and shook her head no. "I'm saving it for marriage; I guess if there is a risk that I get pregnant, then at least I know it's with someone I want to be with for my whole life. What about you?" she explained.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know if I want to save it for marriage or just get it done and over with," she nodded, It was silence again, but it was comfortable, "do you think you'll see yourself marrying me?" she rested her chin on my chest "there's a possibility," she whispered and smiled; "I mean, I don't plan what the future has on hold until we get there,"

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sɪᴋᴘ࿐ྂ
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We were all at the stadium and the back fence; Adam opened the back gate and walked out, except for Ryan and Jack; Ryan was trying to climb over the fence. He was struggling for some laughs "oh my god, seriously, Ry!" Adam laughed, and he jumped down. Then it was finally Jack; he didn't have to try, "not my first time climbing over a fence." he stated; they walked over to a bar hanging up and hanging off of it.

Ryan jumped down, "try to do a pull-up, Jack," Ryan said, and Jack was struggling to pull himself up. "I hate being a lanky llama!" he yelled as he pulled himself up. We all laughed and headed to Walmart;

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sɪᴋᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
When we made it, Adam pushed the Cart as Cat, Emily, and I were sitting in it, and Jack and Ryan were riding on the sides. We were getting looks from people as five grown-ass adults were riding a cart. "Jack, grab a cereal box," Adam said; Jack reached out a box of cereal; He dropped it on top of us. Ryan wanted to push us, so he and Jack got off, and the three of them walked on the side of the cart as we stayed in the cart.

ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We stopped, and Adam grabbed something; I grabbed Ryan's ankles and started to push him. Adam didn't try to stop us; instead recorded it to post on social media. Everywhere we went in the store, people gave us weird looks, only we pushed them off and kept shopping.

Finally, we got everything we needed; of course, we headed to the toy section, and Ryan and I found two plastic lightsabers and started fighting with them. Adam told us to stop before we broke something, and we soon left the store and returned to the place we were playing at today.

We got there and went to the tour bus; Ryan and I sat on the couch as Emily and Adam went somewhere. Cat and Savannah were seated across from us, playing on their phones. A couple of our friends came in; we were joking and laughing. Ryan opened a package of Twizzlers, took one, and started to hit me in the face with one "you know I can't have that."

"I want to be in Honolulu right now," Cat whined as she lay down on the ground.

"We have to get through tonight's show, and we will be in Vegas tomorrow, and then we are finally in Honolulu," Ryan explained. Cat made a whiney noise,

"Are you part toddler today?" I asked, only to cause Cat to flip me off. I laughed and went back to my phone.