Luckily, the other medical staff had quick reflexes. They reached out their hands in the crucial moment and held him up, they said angrily, "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, sorry, I bumped into someone just now." The other party got up frantically and looked around indignantly, he seemed to be looking for the villain who had bumped into him.

"There was no one for him to bump into, he was the one who wasn't paying attention!" A reporter beside Ning Ning that saw the whole thing mocked him quietly.

No, it wasn't him...

Ning Ning stared at her front firmly.

She did not know if the woman on the hospital trolley was injured or sick, all she knew was that the two medical staff stopped arguing and were quickly pushing the hospital trolley towards the emergency room.

They couldn't see, the masked person was right in front waiting for them.

The moment the hospital trolley approached, he raised his foot.

This time he did not trip the medical staff.

He kicked the hospital trolley so hard that it tipped over.

The hospital trolley and the patient fell to the floor together, it was a huge ruckus that caused the nearby doctors and patients to stop what they were doing. They used a reproachful expression to look at the two innocent medical staff.

"What the hell are the two of you doing?" An old doctor who looked like a supervisor rushed over. Just as he was about to reprimand the two medical staff, a shriek rang out from the floor.

Beside the flipped hospital trolley, the woman had opened her eyes, lying supine on the floor. At first, she sprang up from the floor, then quickly collapsed back down, then she hugged her stomach and curled up like a shrimp as she rolled around on the floor...

This was what the crowd of people saw.

But in Ning Ning's eyes, she saw something else.

A masked person stood beside the woman. At first, he stepped on her stomach, the pain caused her to spring off the floor. Then, he stepped on her chest. She laid back down from getting stepped on. Afterwards, stomps after stomps, the woman was stomped into a shrimp. For the sake of trying to avoid his abuse, she rolled around, her head and face were bleeding from getting stomped at, but her hands hugged her stomach all the while.

Because she was pregnant.

Ning Ning pushed the reporters away abruptly and took two steps towards her.

The masked person stopped. He slowly turned his head to look at her, with a dark expression and a voice only she could hear, he asked, "You want to stick your nose where it doesn't belong?"

Although he was wearing a completely different mask, his bloodshot eyes and vicious eyes were no different from Mr. Rabbit.

This was a murderer, it didn't matter if he faced Ning Ning or the woman on the floor, he would not go soft.

Ning Ning's limbs felt heavy for a moment, her survival instincts gripped firmly onto her arms and legs.

"If only Wen Yu or Shi Tou Ge were here." She could not help but think.

Wen Yu had a lot of experience dealing with masked people. Since he could beat up Mr. Rabbit, he could beat up this masked person today. As for Shi Zhong Tang, he was trained in martial arts, taking care of a couple of hooligans was as easy as eating or drinking to him. A murderer would be harder to deal with, but it would also only be a difficulty of eating two meals or drinking two bowls of water.