Chapter 159

Depuis le début

Shi Zhong Tang was standing right in front of them. Wen Yu looked at her and asked, "See whom?"

He really still could not see him.

It should have been due to the box that held Life Opera House. Even if it was made into a mask, it still had a special effect, it had allowed ordinary people who could not see the movie theater like Wen Yu and Cui Hong Mei to have the ability to see the movie theater in a limited period of time.

So, the reason the movie theater had not been doing well...was because the box was lost, because the mask was lost?

"It's your brother," Ning Ning said, "your brother is also here."

Wen Yu was stunned. "Brother..."

"Dummy, look over here." Shi Zhong Tang pressed down on his shoulders and turned him in a direction, then he hammered him on his chest as he laughed, "Little Brat, you're almost as tall as me already."

Wen Yu looked down at his own chest.

"He said: Little Brat, you're almost as tall as me already." Ning Ning said.

Wen Yu slowly looked up, there was no one in front of him, he slowly reached out with his fist, his fist was stopped mid-air by an invisible chest. After a long while, Wen Yu quietly called out, "Big Brother..."

Shi Zhong Tang tilted his head. Although his peach blossom mask covered his face, Ning Ning thought that the corners of the mouth behind the mask must be curved up.

"Say something." Ning Ning placed her hands behind her and smiled at Shi Zhong Tang. "I'll help you convey your words."

"My matters are not urgent, you're always by my side anyway." Shi Zhong Tang said with a laugh, "Let's attend to your matters first, you must want to see her right now."

He was always like this, seeing through her easily, seeing what she was really thinking of.

"What's the matter?" Wen Yu asked.

"I..." Ning Ning looked at Shi Zhong Tang, then looked at him, "I want to see someone."

Wen Yu thought about it before he smiled. "Is it your mother?"

"Yes." Ning Ning's eyes started to sparkle.

On the screen, <<A Chinese (Boy) Ghost Story>> had already begun screening, but none of the three of them stayed to watch. They walked out of the entrance together instead. The moment they walked out, Ning Ning stopped in her tracks and looked at the poster by the entrance.

Title: <<A Chinese (Boy) Ghost Story>>

Starring: Ning Qing, Ning Ning.

The poster was still very lively.

A group of masked people dressed in white was encircling Ning Qing and Ning Ning at the center of the stage.

She was still unable to change Ning Qing's fate. He was still a masked person who came out from the movie theater and returned to the movie theater. But she changed the fate of the villagers, she changed...the fate of Mama.

The person who danced on the altar till the end was her, it was not Mama who had substituted in for her halfway through!

Did that mean...Mama wouldn't have to die?

"Calm down." While they were on the car ride to her house, Wen Yu handed over a water bottle. "Want some?"