Ning Ning hurried over and pulled him out, they walked over to the ordinary section.

"What's the matter?" Wen Yu asked.

"That was a special seat," Ning Ning said, "you are holding an ordinary ticket, you cannot sit there."

Wen Yu looked at the ticket in his hand, as if absorbed in thoughts. "Are there many types of tickets?"

Ning Ning shut her mouth, she chose not to answer his question so that she would not leak more information to him.

The two of them sat down among the ordinary seats. Once they were seated, Wen Yu looked at the screen in front and blandly said, "Madam Qin wasn't the first one."

Ning Ning looked over at him.

"Starting from two months ago, the amount of people that came to the clinic for consultation had been increasing." Wen Yu said, "It wouldn't matter if it was one or two more, but it wasn't ordinary when it increased by the tens and hundreds. It's not an infectious disease, why did everyone have the same symptoms? ...Everyone said that there was an invisible person around them."

This time it was Ning Ning's turn to remain silent.

"I have to know what is happening so that I can help them." Wen Yu grasped the armrests tightly. A ray of white light fell upon his eyes, it was from the screen in front of him...the movie for the night has started. He paused for a moment, he finally added one more sentence, "Also, my brother, You Ling and your mother had mentioned Life Theater tickets, I want to know..."

What do you want to know?

Before Ning Ning could make out what he was saying, the theme song started playing.

It was the voice of a sickly man accompanied by the deep sounds of a drum and crisp sounds of a flute, he sang in a very weird tune, "Wearing masks on the face, wearing colourful clothes, doing ritualistic dance, expelling evil and pestilence... Ha, who's evil, who's pestilent? Who's the Nuo dance for? Like a play but not a play, is a play that is not a play."

A weightless feeling came over her, Ning Ning slowly closed her eyes.

2012, on a narrow road to a village.

"Ning Ning..."

"Ning Ning."

"Ning Ning!"

Ning Ning suddenly sat up. She bumped into the person that was calling out for her, the two of them cried out at the same time.

"You loathsome girl, why are you so fidgety? Ah." Cui Hong Mei rubbed her forehead. "That hurt!"

Ning Ning also rubbed her forehead, she took the time to look at her surroundings. She realised that she was sitting in a car, it was drizzling outside. Ning Yu Ren got out of the car to take a look, shaking her head. "It's not going to work, the tire has sunk in."

The ground of a mountain was not easy to walk on. Moreover, it had just rained, the mud was like the hands of a resentful wife, holding on to the wheel tightly and not letting go. Cui Hong Mei got off the car and took a look, she turned anxious. "Ah, what do we do now? It's getting dark, don't tell me we have to spend the night in the car?"

"I told you we should have taken the train here. You wouldn't listen, you insisted on me to drive here so you can be ostentatious." Ning Yu Ren said coldly.