Wen Yu looked at Ning Ning in the video, he did not feel that there was anything abnormal with her.

She was sitting quietly on a chair as she looked down and used her phone continuously, she was no different from the smartphone zombie nowadays.

...Hold on. Why did she look to her side every few minutes? There was no one beside her.

"One minute thirty second." The editor pointed out.

At a minute and thirty, Ning Ning suddenly put down her phone and shouted in a direction, "Hey...that person over there, can you bring me a bottle of water?"

She didn't seem to be thirsty. Once she took the bottle of water, she only took a sip for the sake of doing it before casting her gaze in a direction.

Her vision followed an unregulated line, going in a circle around the crew. It sometimes stopped on the lead actor, other times it stopped at the director beside him.

The camera followed where she was looking at. In the end, Wen Yu saw something inconceivable.

A veteran actor was catching a wink while huddled up on a chair in the corner of the room. Due to the fact that he was not an important character—on top of his position in the room—no one took any notice of him.

"If Ning Ning was not looking at him, I would not have been able to catch what was about to happen." The editor forced out a laughter.

Wen Yu watched the screen closely.

On the screen, the veteran actor had his hands in his sleeves, his head was tilted up, leaning on the chair as he slept soundly.

His beard suddenly moved in an unnatural way.

Under the watchful eyes of Wen Yu and the editor, an invisible hand had braided up the veteran actor's white beard.

The video ended, the two of them looked at each other.

"Doctor Wen," The editor looked at Wen Yu with his panda eyes, "would you say that—that something dirty had gotten mixed into the crew? Also, Ning Ning...does she have yin yang eyes?"

What Ning Ning had was not yin yang eyes.

It was the special privilege of being a "customer".

From when she had taken the first ticket, she was able to see the masked people, the masked people were also able to see her. She seemed to have eliminated the boundaries between them through the ticket in her hands.

In a hospital, Director Shi was lying on a bed with a stomach that looked like it was ten months pregnant. He looked at Ning Ning with a smile. "Ah, why are you here alone today? Did Little Yu not accompany you?"

"Am I not welcomed if I come alone?" Ning Ning said with a smile as she glanced at Shi Zhong Tang beside her.

"Ask him something for me," Shi Zhong Tang touched Director Shi's stomach, "whose child is this?"

How could Ning Ning ask Director Shi something like that? She asked euphemistically, "Director Shi, why does it feel like...compared to the last time I was here...you look more portly?"

Director Shi looked at his surroundings cautiously, then signaled for Ning Ning to come closer. He told her quietly, "Don't tell anyone...I ordered takeout secretly, caramel pudding is so delicious hehehehe!"