"Haven't you had enough?" Shi Zhong Tang stood in front of Chen Shuang He and smiled at Boss Qu. "You have already had people take all the roles who made him whom he was, seized all of his connections, now you want his life as well? Isn't that too much? For my sake, let him off."

"For your sake?" Boss Qu let out a big cold laugh. His shoulders shook. He held up both fists, his fingers making cracking sounds.

Shi Zhong Tang also held up a boxing stance. "If you won't back down, then you leave me with no choice."

He was answered by a ruthless fist.

The two invisible men started fighting on stage.

Shi Zhong Tang could be considered a professionally trained fighter. For the sake of his roles, he had learned from famous teachers. No matter if it was swordsmanship or Chinese martial arts, he dabbled in all of them, he was even an amateur boxer. On the contrary, Boss Qu certainly did not have the same type of qualifications. He was from the underworld, his skills were gained from real fights. Although his moves were not pretty, he would win in viciousness.

The two were locked in a titanic struggle. They first knocked over the backdrop of the plaintiff's seat, then they knocked over the backdrop of the dock. A number of people were shouting:

"What's going on?"

"Is it special effects?"

"Did spirits really appear?"

"You want to die too?" Boss Qu's fist landed on Shi Zhong Tang's temple. He took this opportunity—while Shi Zhong Tang's head was spinning—to press him down to the ground, he half squatted fiercely. "Stop me again, I'll kill you along with him!"

After he finished speaking, he looked up towards Chen Shuang He. Just as he got up and walked towards him, Shi Zhong Tang grabbed his arm.

"Ning Ning went to Life Theater." Even though Shi Zhong Tang was covered in injuries, he still had a nonchalant look. He laid on the floor, looking up at Boss Qu as he smiled. "Do you think she can convince the theater to get it to end this screening of <<Sneaking In>> early?"

Boss Qu was startled, he then laughed out loud.

"Everyone wants to get in my way, even her!" He broke free from Shi Zhong Tang's grasp and slowly walked towards Chen Shuang He. His footsteps were heavy, it was as if he had a certain person's corpse on his back, his eyes were red with hatred. "Unless you burn me till there were not even ashes left of me...otherwise, this hatred will last beyond death!"

Along with his words, someone shouted, "There's a fire!"

At first, everyone thought that someone was messing around, but another person followed up. "Ah! Fire!" Another added, "Run quickly!" All the people on the audience seats got up in an instant. Like the sound of a rising tide, screams rang out from all directions. The sound of footsteps were chaotic as they surged towards the exit like a wave.

Qu Yan saw this from the stage, then he also frantically jumped off from the stage and ran for his life. Chen Shuang He on the other hand was not moving as he crouched in a corner of the stage. A shout rang out in the next second, he looked towards the direction of the sound and saw that Shi Zhong Tang had reined in Boss Qu by grabbing his neck from the back. He cursed and swore a few times before he shouted at Chen Shuang He, "What are you still crouching there for? You can't be of help to me, quickly, start running for your life."

Chen Shuang He took two looks at him before he finally gritted his teeth and jumped off the stage to run for his life.

Behind him, Shi Zhong Tang took a step back as he was struck with an elbow by Boss Qu. Boss Qu jumped off the stage as well and chased after Chen Shuang He.